Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

Zohar
    Participant

All assignments and homework for the Young Group with Dave and Danny

Homework #Lesson 5:

Each friend leaves in the forum a short message:
    What did I take from the lesson?

Read the quote by Dr. Laitman:
    “What I do in this work is demand the Reforming Light. And when the Reforming Light comes to me it brings me closer to the friend, I begin to feel him close to me, and I begin to care for him, that I have a certain warmth to him, still far from the actual flame, but I can somehow say that I am beginning to get close to the matter of love. And then, when I feel such a sensation, this sensation makes us equal, equal by me not being able to think of myself, only of two, and first of him and then of myself. And so on, these are the degrees, but this is all from the Reforming Light. That’s it, so you have an exercise, be above, be below, and demand the Light that brings you the feeling of love, and then you are equal”.

Discuss on the forum:
    How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

Leave in the forum a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

Last but not least:
    Remind each other of the connection throughout the week without overwhelming the friends in the GE Forum. If you’re naturally active on the GE Forum, make efforts to leave room for others. If you’re naturally inactive, make efforts to inspire the friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi.can i participate in  a Yg?

Clara
      Participant

“I no longer bite into that apple” and “I won’t even listen to the snake” remain discernments if there is no direction given. The correction is “I eat from the tree of life” and “The Creator is talking to me. Do I listen?”, and this should be the only one doubt I have. Then I have a goal and an intention.

I take a bow down before you, Soul of KabU, I will never lose my friends, because there is none else besides Him. L’Chaim!

Eva
        Participant

The Creator is indeed constantly talking to us, both through our internal and external environment, and guides us to realize finally, we are all connected 💞

Sure we are all blessed to have this amazing environment, never feeling not having true friends ever again❣️

L’chaim 🥂💃🏾🥰

Eberhard
      Participant

Hi friends, servants of the love of the Creator, does anyone know what Connection Duty is?

AspiringAltruist
        Participant

While I’m not an expert, I interpret connection duty in our group as a role that is multifaceted, somewhat like a shepherd safeguarding and guiding the flock. An adept member of our 10 once shared that for every thousand individuals exploring Kabbalah, only one might emerge as a teacher. Meaning that many fall away.  In the face of the potent and subtle distractions from the corporeal world, connection duty not only counteracts these diversions but also diligently works to foster unity in every conceivable way. This role encompasses administrative tasks, such as organizing meetings and planning group gatherings, to ensure our collective focus on the spiritual journey and pursuit of the creator remains steadfast. For instance, when members become distant, someone assigned to connection duty discreetly reaches out, aiming to rekindle their engagement, ensuring that the primary discourse among our ten remains undistracted and purposeful.

Eberhard
          Participant

Wow, David. Thank you. What a detailed and exhaustive answer. I appreciate your friendship very much.

AspiringAltruist
          Participant

Teamwork makes the Kli work!  Again, I’m no expert.  This is my first time in Young Group and I am feeling my way through with you.

Annmarie
      Participant

Assignment: Concerning the importance of friends. (E#1) The phrase that inspired me: “…when the reforming light comes to me it brings me closer to the friends, I begin to feel Him close to me…” Our group has been meeting twice a week for several weeks. Each time we meet I feel stronger, closer, and more loving toward them. It is a genuine feeling of love. I want only their happiness, their connection, and that they will succeed in their goals. But I have also discovered something interesting as I progress in our struggle to keep up with the Kabbalah courses; besides my closeness to my Kabbalah friends, I have found that I can tolerate my corporeal family without anger or being upset with anyone anymore. I am showing them more love as well.

Eberhard
        Participant

You must be a great grandmother, Annmarie.

Todd
      Participant

How long should our tens meetings be when we meet on zoom by ourselves?

Lora Vatalaro
        Participant

They told us to meet for 15 or 20 minutes two to three times a week.

Stephen
      Participant

How do I join the Young Group and when do they meet?

AspiringAltruist
        Participant

Hi Stephen,

I am now participating in a Young Group for the first time (David and Danny’s Young Group).  This “Young Group Cohort” started July 16,2023, and we meet every Sunday at 1:30PM EST.

I am not sure of the context of your question, but I had a lot of questions after finishing the undergrad portion of KabU.  Specifically:  “When do I join a Young Group” and “When do I start doing the 10’s meetings”.  I was very enthusiastic and posted the same question you are asking because it was confusing for me.  Therefore, I want to reply to your question with my experience.  Hopefully this is encouraging.

My Experience:  I received an email (pictured below) from “Zohar and Team” before the young group started stating that a new young group was forming.  I am not sure of how frequently they start new cohorts, but I waited several months before I was able to get into a cohort.  KabU does not post when these new YG cohorts start.  When I asked the question “when does the next cohort start”, they said they start new cohorts every few months and they asked me to be patient for the next cohort to start.

Hopefully that helps.  The next phase in the journey in the YG’s and with the 10’s is incredible and really guides you onto the next stage.  I am not super advanced or anything, I am just really enjoying my 10 and the structured guidance David and Danny offer.

Hopefully this helps!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.