Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

Zohar
    Participant

All assignments and homework for the Young Group with Dave and Danny

Homework #Lesson 5:

Each friend leaves in the forum a short message:
    What did I take from the lesson?

Read the quote by Dr. Laitman:
    “What I do in this work is demand the Reforming Light. And when the Reforming Light comes to me it brings me closer to the friend, I begin to feel him close to me, and I begin to care for him, that I have a certain warmth to him, still far from the actual flame, but I can somehow say that I am beginning to get close to the matter of love. And then, when I feel such a sensation, this sensation makes us equal, equal by me not being able to think of myself, only of two, and first of him and then of myself. And so on, these are the degrees, but this is all from the Reforming Light. That’s it, so you have an exercise, be above, be below, and demand the Light that brings you the feeling of love, and then you are equal”.

Discuss on the forum:
    How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

Leave in the forum a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

Last but not least:
    Remind each other of the connection throughout the week without overwhelming the friends in the GE Forum. If you’re naturally active on the GE Forum, make efforts to leave room for others. If you’re naturally inactive, make efforts to inspire the friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Troy Albright
      Participant

I hope the following link is ok to post here.  It BLEW my mind and I shared it with my Ten and wanted to share it with the rest of the friends in Young Group. It’s about annulment, calibrating and starting at zero, and self checking that your at zero.

kabbalahmedia.info/en/publications/blog/laitman-com/194850

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

What did I take from the lesson?
      From the last lesson I learned about the force of love of others which is the spring board to the creator.
      we must show and encourage amongst the friends expression of love of the friends and hatred of self love in order that ignite in the ten one great force of Love.

Annmarie
      Participant

Aug. 13th Class: Feel the Reforming light, I learned that we may not always feel equal in our growth for we each develop differently. If we always think of the Creator first, and then direct our intention, thoughts, and concerns to the well-being of our friends then reforming light will fill all their kli’s.

Aug. 20th Class: I learned that the Creator hears the connection between the friends. When you have love of your ten, you have love of the Creator and equivalence of form.

Troy Albright
      Participant

From our last YG lesson I took away that love of friends and connection within the 10 and society are most important. It creates the vessel for the Creator to be revealed.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

“But if we can relinquish, or contract, our own personal interests, then the spiritual space vacated by egoism can be used to receive the Upper Light, which will act upon the vacuum by filling and expanding it.”
      Rav in “Attaining the Worlds Beyond,” P. 303.

Todd
      Participant

“The desire to reveal the Creator is determined by the importance of maintaining joy in the group from its spiritual work and the goal. This determines the sensation of perfection (Shlemut), which determines the degree of equivalence and of the Creator’s revelation to man.”
      Rav

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.