Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

Zohar
    Participant

All assignments and homework for the Young Group with Dave and Danny

Homework #Lesson 5:

Each friend leaves in the forum a short message:
    What did I take from the lesson?

Read the quote by Dr. Laitman:
    “What I do in this work is demand the Reforming Light. And when the Reforming Light comes to me it brings me closer to the friend, I begin to feel him close to me, and I begin to care for him, that I have a certain warmth to him, still far from the actual flame, but I can somehow say that I am beginning to get close to the matter of love. And then, when I feel such a sensation, this sensation makes us equal, equal by me not being able to think of myself, only of two, and first of him and then of myself. And so on, these are the degrees, but this is all from the Reforming Light. That’s it, so you have an exercise, be above, be below, and demand the Light that brings you the feeling of love, and then you are equal”.

Discuss on the forum:
    How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

Leave in the forum a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

Last but not least:
    Remind each other of the connection throughout the week without overwhelming the friends in the GE Forum. If you’re naturally active on the GE Forum, make efforts to leave room for others. If you’re naturally inactive, make efforts to inspire the friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I just have to share this video with you, I apologize in advance if it’s not appropriate, but the music lifts me up so much, like nothing else, so… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2KjpbQR6ig&list=FLqIGkfKvKlRzHxGP6xC7_pQ&index=35&ab_channel=LoyaltoLiberty%21

Naomi
      Participant

Didn’t see a email for YG today but there was an email for the live event…

Scott
      Participant

We make sure to draw from the reforming light by placing the friends before ourselves. Caring for their needs and spiritual attainment before our own.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

Question nr 1: What did I take from the lesson?

The power of sharing thoughts and feelings with the friends. Grasping the similarities between us on this path that we are on.

Question nr 2: How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

With every action i perform – always have the intention pointing at the other person. Always see the relation as primary rather than my own needs. When I fail; pray for the reforming light.

Eberhard
      Participant

When I awoke this morning I knew, it’s not enough to keep my intention on the Creator, I also need to keep it on you.

Jennifer
      Participant

Last week takeaways for me — it is my responsibility to make the connection with the friends.  it is not on anyone else.

Intention is the key to drawing the reforming light.

We are together here to act as one.  Become one as if absorbed into each other.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.