Young Group with Gianni discussion forum

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with Gianni discussion forum

Zohar
    Participant

All assignments and homework for the Young Group with Gianni

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephen
      Participant

“But if his prayer is not constantly on his lips, it means that he does not have the real faith that the Creator can help him and that the Creator hears everyone who asks Him, and that small and great are equal before Him, meaning that He answers everyone. It follows that the prayer is incomplete.

RABASH, Article No. 4 (1988),

On first reading,   I was reminded of what I was told by a Christian when my first child died. ” You didn’t pray hard enough”. This made me question how I could pray constantly whilst living a normal life. Whenever I tried to pray constantly. something always broke my concentration or I got bored and gave up. The answer came when I read about the prayer of the heart used by Russian Orthodox pilgrims on their walks from one shrine to another. They would use a short phrase on the in-breath and another on the out-breath. Each breath would be linked to the beating of the heart. It is a very deep form of prayer and should only be undertaken under the guidance of someone skilled in the prayer of the heart.  However, I found a safer alternative and linked it to my footsteps, eventually the prayer took on a life of its own and became so natural that the prayer continued in the back of my mind without my having to think about it. I could continue doing what I had to do whilst the prayer continued with each step I took. The question I now ask myself is if Rabash meant it when he said that the prayer should be constantly on our lips. If so would such prayer be beneficial?

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

I picked up the book “Shamanti” and opened it. in front of me was the text;

168. The Customs of Israel

I heard …. ( follow the link)

kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/wrx3kWbJ

by reading, and reading again, I got from the text, how important it is to have customs and follow them. The Method, as we use in the lessons can help to get closer to the creator.

suzanne
      Participant

🌟Preparation Before Sleep 6/11/2023 🌟
      RABASH, Article No. 4 (1988), “What Is the Prayer for Help and for Forgiveness in the Work?”

Man’s sin is that he did not ask the Creator for help. Had he asked for help, he would certainly get help from the Creator. But if a person says that he asked for help and the Creator did not help him, to this comes the answer that a person should believe that the Creator hears the prayers, as it is written, “For You hear the prayer of every mouth.” If he truly believed, his prayer would be complete, and the Creator hears a complete prayer when a person yearns with all his heart that the Creator will help him.

But if his prayer is not constantly on his lips, it means that he does not have the real faith that the Creator can help him and that the Creator hears everyone who asks Him, and that small and great are equal before Him, meaning that He answers everyone. It follows that the prayer is incomplete.

Brad
      Participant

Hi, im a little embarrassed to ask but…

Assignment at end of lesson 4 is “pick an excerpt and share on chat”,  is that the excerpts that were in the lesson posted under readings in lesson 4? there is two.

2nd question. starting the next lesson, I guess I should know but, under ‘lesson content” 4 steps, we would do as follows, clips, readings, then workshop, these three are also going to be in the next Sunday zoom, and the assignments is for the next week after?

thanks

suzanne
        Participant

Oh, I forgot to write an explanation why I chose this excerpt.  Simply, for the first line “Man’s sin is that he did not ask the Creator for help.”

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

Think about the role the teacher has in our spiritual path, and write in a few sentences, what do I have to do in order to “make myself a Rav”

– , I have to follow the example of my teacher and always examine this to see what it is for me. In doing so, I have to follow the path set out by my teacher.

Share your impression of Rav on this forum after watching this clip.

My impression of the RAV; I see a great person who is fully committed to achieving the Goal. With pleasure, devotion.

Namron
      Participant

The relationship with the teacher should start by letting the point in the heart attract you to him, Then empty your mind, your thoughts, so you can accept all of his teachings without judgment like a clean vessel, and be ready to obey his words.

My impression from the Rav, It is that he doesn’t live for himself and all that he has and do is to give Everything he is To disseminate the wisdom of Kabbalah to the world, and to his students

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.