Young Group with Joseph & Alex

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with Joseph & Alex

Viewing 5 posts - 25 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello everyone

I did not know there was a class starting until yesterday, will watch the recording as soon as I can but from what I see all classes are in the middle of the night atm and there is no way I can make it due to health reasons. Also, my graduate environment is a blank page only showing the forum. The first few days I saw classes, schedule, past lessons and LOTS of videos and series, now there is absolutely nothing.

Is there going to be any class during CET day time or are they all at night for us? How can I interact if I can never make it? Thanks for your help and dedication!

Hi Simona,

The classes should appear correctly now. The classes most convenient for the EU time zone are:

• Weekly Portion of Light, Sundays 10.30 am CET
        • The Young Group, 19.30 CET

The rest of classes are recorded and uploaded to our site for you to watch back at your convenience.

Best regards

Jo
        Participant

Dear Simona,

I am another student in the class so don’t know about scheduling other than the class lasts for 30 weeks, so 28 more after the one we had today. I think I recall from an earlier description that the class time could change based on the students attending. In our women’s group today there were 7 of us from different countries so maybe we will adjust times once our Ten groups begin, but not sure about that either.

KabU is experiencing some technical difficulties in the graduate environment (mine also isn’t right) so we just need to sit tight for a while longer while they fix it. I know they are working on it for us! Hope this helps a little bit and it can be worked out so you can comfortably attend our Young Group or another one soon. ❤️ Jo

Varda kahalany
      Participant

Hello All,

I was unable to participate in the live course yesterday and I listened to the recording just now. First, I followed the sequence of the lessons, starting with lesson 1 and proceeding through all the topics (clips, reading, etc…) but at no stage it showed any percentage proceeding at the top – not that it matters for the study itself, but I just like to see how I ‘slowly proceed on the path’ 🙂 .

I got to the ‘workshop questions’ and actually, since I do not see any space for writing my answers, how do I know that I am correct or did not miss understand something? Also, question 7 is indeed something that I would like to discuss because I am not so sure about it, and so is question 6 (a bit).  Overall, I am not sure that I understand how exactly this course\group suppose to be conducted, and if I miss out additional classes I feel that there will be lots of things which need a real discussion that I will not be able to convey in questions in the forum and it may lead me on the wrong path……

I would be grateful if someone  (maybe an older student with more experience here) could clarify these questions for me…..

Last, since I did not have a chance to pick up a fellow student and have a ‘live’ face to face talk, I would like to say to everyone how privileged, happy and grateful I am that I bumped into this place (KABU) and how special I think all of you are, students and instructors.  Looking forward our next class and I hope that I will be able to attend.

Hi Varda,

The right approach is to give priority to the Young Group class above all other classes in the GE. If you ever missed a class, the best thing to do is to catch up with the recordings and do the homework that is given at the end of the class. The Workshop questions are questions that are discussed among you in class during a Workshop. If you missed a class, you can watch back at the recording and connect to what we call the “focus group”. This is the group of friends that appear in the recording doing the workshop. In a few weeks you will get your ten to work with, you will establish meeting times and do workshops together. Patience, everything will become clear as you advance 🙂

Thank you so much Jo, very appreciated.

Jo
        Participant

Varda, it was wonderful having you in class today. Obviously you got some questions answered so that you could join us live. I always have more questions than answers so look forward to learning along with you. ❤️

Varda kahalany
          Participant

Dear Jo- I just noted that the correct way to reply is clicking at the top – I clicked on the bottom, so it went as a reply under Michelle’s post…..

And regarding the last sentence (For some reason …… etc) – it is my mistake , so for the moderators of the forum, all is good and  no need for any corrections on this page 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Varda kahalany. Reason: typo

Homework assignment Lesson 1:

Homework: Summarize the article: Purpose of Society 1 

Varda kahalany
        Participant

Jo – this reply is for you – thank you so much :-). I really enjoyed our short sessions in the ‘breakout rooms’ and looking forward learning more. I hope you will be in my 10, whenever I will be receiving it .

For some reason, when I reply to a post it does not fall under the right sequence, so this is also something that has to be corrected on the website 🙂

Meine_HumanTree
        Participant

While we have not yet reached our goal, we value the desire and effort to achieve it, appreciating even the beginning steps on this path.

Robert Peronne
        Participant

The Purpose of “Society” 1 tells us that that it is dedicated to the “method” of Ba’al HaSulaam (master of the ladder), where we work to overcome self-love, meaning the desire to receive for our own cravings of pleasure, and instead desire to bring contentment to our Creator.  This “method” focuses on lowering one’s ego while having pride in the work of bringing his Shekhina (essence of his holy Spirit) to dwell among us.

Kristin
      Participant

I had missed the first meeting today due to Father’s Day activities . Am I still able to join for next time ?

Jo
        Participant

Kristin, I’m SO very glad you made it into our group. Welcome welcome❣️

Hi Kristin, sorry you couldn’t make it yesterday, but we understand. You are more than welcome to join the next meeting. The recording of lesson 1 will be uploaded in the next few days. We look forward to seeing you in next class!

Kristin
          Participant

Thank you so much for your kind words Jo. I am so happy to know you and glad we can all be together and learn and grow.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

I look forward to meeting you there, Joseph & Alex and Friends.

kind regards Meine

Kristin
      Participant

We all enter the society with one common goal to connect to the creator with the point in the heart in the connection with others , we all have a desire in that point in the heart to adhere to the creator.

When we connect with one desire we create a force that can over come the will to receive .

We can only annul evil be working together in connection and seeing each of the friends merits over his or her faults. We work to consider the friend greater than ourselves.

Viewing 5 posts - 25 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.