How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 61)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Seeker of Wisdom
      Partícipe

By changing the environment to a more spiritual one, which in turn creates changes of perception on the inside.

Eberhard
      Partícipe

By the ability to change my inner structure and measurement, I could mobilize myself as vehicle of experience and set out on a journey through different realities.

Rae
        Partícipe

Awesome!! 😁

Jack Brenon
      Partícipe

Change your inner structure and perceive a whole new world. The question is to change it to what?  Well there are only two forces in reality, one is giving and one is receiving,  Choose to associate with either one and you will find your reality changing.  Sadly, we are made of both of those forces and get confused along the way of who we are.  Like the story of a little boy who told his grandfather: I feel like there are two wolves in me, one that is good and the other is a monster… so which wolf am I grandfather? The wise man said:  The one you feed, son, …..the one you feed.

Tom
      Partícipe

I don’t know.

Denys
      Partícipe

What the… 🤯

Sorry, my brain still downloading the information.

Rae
        Partícipe

❤️

NAT
      Partícipe

by developing an inner structure resembling that of tree of life

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 61)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.