How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 61)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Anayo Nzute
      Partícipe

the only way I can change my perception is to find the right environment with the correct perception

Christianne
      Partícipe

We zullen anders moeten denken,  als individu beteken ik niet veel, ben ik beperkt, we moeten ons egoisme opzij zettrn en meer komen tot samenwerking  zoals mieren  of een zwerm vogels  en dan zijn we deel van het geheel met fantastische toekomst,

Marko Podgorsek
      Partícipe

The question holds the answer. Change the inner structure and measurement. How? Do the Kabbalah, be here in KabU, listen to the teacher and the instructors, read Kabbalah books, participate and have faith that the light will reform you.

Brian Sachs
      Partícipe

Staying focused on the premise “everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement”,  experimentation and scrutiny. Applying the model of the five senses  and this world to new stimulus (light).

Beverly
      Partícipe

Expose myself to a different truth

Hugh
      Partícipe

your perceptions change your life so change your perceptions

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 61)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.