Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 913 a 918 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      M S
      Partícipe

shalom my name is simon im a fisherman deep sea fisher, was having a heartatack on the fisherboot , almost died take long time till i get to hospital from boot ,after i get hungry for hasem and evrthing whats conected to him,.want learn kabbal to sharpen my spirit.baruch hasem.and take my time for somthing usefull.olso working on my ego and olso thing kabbala its important for live,.

Stephen
      Partícipe

Hi I am Steve from the UK. Hoping to understand the Kabbalah and how it can help in my life.

Rose de Oliveira
      Partícipe

Hi I’m Rose always interested to learn something about Kabbalah.

Salvus
      Partícipe

Hello, I am Salvus. I have taken a similar course before, so this is a refresher. I have studied religions and philosophy, and am a Psychologist working as a Therapist. Time-willing, I will dive deeper into the subject of the Kabbalah. Peace-be-upon-you,

Sakhile Phindile
      Partícipe

My name is Sakhile, grew up a christian, interested in what is more to LIFE that what I perceive with my five senses

Joseph Raptosh
      Partícipe

Hi, I am Joseph. I am an educator. I wish to be introduced to the world and thinking of Kabbalah, to help expand my daily Torah and Talmud.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 913 a 918 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.