Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,027 a 7,032 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51149
      Cosmina Paul
      Partícipe

      Hello, my nane îs Cosmina Paul and i am from Romania. Fes years ago i followed an Introductory online courde in Kabballah and some ideala sticked to me for very long tine and have me a different percepții and supported to do some changed in my live. I hope now to în depth nu undertsnading

    • #51145
      Foresight 9296
      Partícipe

      i am varun from india i am a seeker …..want to know more about me , universe n creation…..hope this will b a nyc journey

    • #51144
      Foresight 9296
      Partícipe

      i am varun from india i am a seeker …..want to know more about me , universe n creation…..hope this will b a nyc journey

    • #51140
      Linda
      Partícipe

      Hello, My name is Linda and I’m committed to learning how to be and live a more joyful, harmonious life.

    • #51136
      Juliana Barros
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Juliana and I live in California. I am originally from Brazil. I have been studying Kabbalah for the past 3 years through the Mishkan Hakavanah Kabbalah School in Israel, with Rabbah Sapphire Neumann Eyal.  I am excited to be part of this forum now and to combine the teachings.

    • #51123
      Mark
      Partícipe

      H, I am Mark. I live in the USA. I has always been interested in spirituality. I hope to learn ways that would

      help me deal with day-to-day life challenges.

       

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,027 a 7,032 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.