Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,177 a 7,182 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #50030
      Rita Francis
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Rita. I’m a nature person who wants to learn all there is about the realities of this life I am living.

    • #50029
      Rita Francis
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Rita. I’m a nature person who wants to learn all there is about the realities of this life I am living.

    • #50024
      S
      Partícipe

      Hi !This is Shalini. I believe in understanding the depth of spirituality & all the hidden knowledgein the world which raises your wisdom to decode life . Hope to go through an exciting journey

    • #50020
      Stefan Pusca
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Elena and I heard many interesting things about Kabbalah that piqued my interest!

    • #50017
      Pankhuri Sharma
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am Pankhuri, and I am here to study Kabbalah.

      Glad to meet you all.

    • #50007
      ahmed shehzad
      Partícipe

      Hello i am Ahmed and i am a visual artist. I am a painter and a musician. I have produced works which is quite therapeutic for viewers and my audience. I want to increase my spiritual diameter and here i am always looking for new knowledge of the world.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,177 a 7,182 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.