Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,189 a 7,194 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49975
      Mark Pangaloan
      Partícipe

      Shaloom, i am a Christian Protestant so far growing-up within non-Judaistic Bible. So i need the original meaningful & powerful scriptural readings which are delivered by the kabbalists (Zohar or the Abrahamic traditions?). Hm as a teacher in Primary School i wish to be the great wise solution-maker for the religion sectarian debaters as well as the fasilitator of the youth in understanding many religions thru Kabbalah. I was so interested in reading some kabbalistic books in two years…

    • #49968

      Namaste

      Monty from india want to expand higher consciousness

    • #49945
      Ali
      Partícipe

      Hi,
      I’m Ali and I’m here to learn about Kabbalah.

    • #49942
      Mind Farm
      Partícipe

      Hello Community,

      I Greet you a good day , I am Brijesh, a radio jockey from India and being a seeker kind of guy,having hopes from KabU

    • #49938
      Lara
      Partícipe

      Hello I am Lara from Portugal and I am here to study about Kabbalah.

       

    • #49935
      Eldrick Adelaide
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone, I’m  Matthieu  and  I,m ready to learn everything in the content. To better understand  nature and bring positivityn my everyday life.

      Thank you 🙂

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,189 a 7,194 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.