Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,195 a 7,200 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49891

      Hello,My self Mr.Vijayendra S.Atkare,from INDIA.I am Happy to gain my knowledge with the help of this course.

    • #49869
      master bitsang
      Partícipe

      Hi i am Kegomoditswe Bitsang.i want to know kabbalah

    • #49865
      Faith O
      Partícipe

      Hello. I am Faith O. Am an older student who believes each of us has more to learn about ourselves, nature, our environment and others. When I found information about this class, I was intrigued to learn more about Kabbalah, myself, nature, and how to live more at peace with all persons. I look forward to the Introductory course and the other courses that follow.

    • #49835
      Atif Hasan
      Partícipe

      I am Atif Hasan from Pakistan. Since my birth I have a nature of curiosity in other words I have curious nature. So I want to know about our world, laws of nature, nature of human beings and especially my nature. who am I?

    • #49813
      Abdul Jalil
      Partícipe

      Hi, Jay here,

      lets learn what is,being claimed by the course administrators

    • #49803
      Master Altaf
      Partícipe

      Salam. peace be upon you all

      My name is Altaf Hussain. I am here to seek truth and reality of my existence. From  my child hood, I ask myself everytime why am I here.. What is purpos of my life.. What is reality and truth of my life….?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,195 a 7,200 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.