Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,747 a 7,752 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45729
      Mfaume
      Partícipe

      My name is mfaume nakanje from Tanzania , I deeply expect for this course to open my door to revilation over my life.

    • #45720
      anamul babu
      Partícipe

      I m really eager to learn..

    • #45719
      Amanda Carpenter
      Partícipe

      Hi I’m Amanda and so excited to learn

    • #45709
      anamul babu
      Partícipe

      Hey! I m Anam. want to enlighten myself through the light of Kabala..

    • #45708
      Geraldine
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Geraldine and i am a non practicing Catholic. I find that as i have got older i keep asking myself what is the meaning of life and where do i really fit in to it. What was and is the perpus of my life. What has stopped me reaching my full potential and why do i believe in the things i do, are they really my belief systems or are they what my parents instilled in me and why am i so afraid to questiin these beliefs.

    • #45702
      Susoo Thapa
      Partícipe

      Namaste, This is Sushmita Thapa from Nepal. I’m interested to know about kabbalah. Thank you.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,747 a 7,752 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.