Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,729 a 4,734 (del total de 4,919)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Jani
      Partícipe

Hallo.

I am Jani from Windhoek in Namibia. I am retired and still eager to find the purpose and reason for this human experience. We lost our son recently, and that trauma forces one to seek into that beyond matter. The time left for me should be utilized as intended…….so I hope to learn a lot.

AMIR
      Partícipe

Hello, I am ouassila from Algeria, I am a professor at the university and I still have a question about life to which I have not found an answer. So I can’t wait to find it here in the hidden wisdom of Kabu.

Edwin
      Partícipe

Hello Iam Edwin from Ghana, West Africa, its my earnest expectation to know myself and what to contribute to nature and existence, and also yearn to know more about the hidden secrets of nature and harness them to my advantage and to the advantage of my fellow humans…

Shahnawaz Shah
      Partícipe

Hi

Shahnawaz is here from Pakistan

I wanna learn the intellectual things about life and soul for me & people around me and for peaceful life !

Hi everyone

I am Philomeen , 73 years old from the Netherlands.

My whole life seeking and longing  for God .

There are many blessings in my life already , but there is also much ego yet .

So I long for constant bestowing and stabilizing in God .

Love to everyone

Ruth
      Partícipe

I’m Ruth and I am disenchanted by traditional religion and believe there has to be more.  I’m nearly 70 and wondering why I’m still here and what use I am to anyone anymore.  I’m hoping this will answer that question.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,729 a 4,734 (del total de 4,919)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.