Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 91 a 96 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Andreanne
      Partícipe

By bestowing,  we focus on others, just as the creator does, therefore we develop ourselves to become equivalent to the creator

Myva
      Partícipe

To connect with others is to come together with the intention to evolve our souls and move to higher state of closeness with the Creator.

We are connected to create a space of light and life amongst us that will emanate to others.

Clara
      Partícipe

To consider the desires and the way of being with respect of his outline and limits of my brothers and sisters recognizing my needs in theirs and my soul in them, recognizing them as a part of me, loving them because the Father love them and they are like me.

Michael
      Partícipe

Connection with the others in the group, an intention of giving to the others, having a good feeling and holding the others in higher regard than myself, having the intention for their spiritual elevation above my own.

Eberhard
      Partícipe

I’m not really sure about this, but it might mean a desire to share a look through each other’s eyes and enter and meet each other in each other’s worlds as much as possible.

Julius Lindeberg
      Partícipe

The other person reflects me. Together we create something that is bigger than our egos and more in accordance of how the fundamental laws of nature works.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 91 a 96 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.