Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 79 a 84 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Dante Yigael
      Partícipe

Q: What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

A: Love of friends.

sj
      Partícipe

It means to “love thy neighbor as thyself.” There is an understanding about the nature of reality which is that we are all one. Then my instinct to take care of myself extends to others.

Meine_HumanTree
      Partícipe

What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

It requires from me a higher level of consciousness and moral development. That I overcome my selfish desires and strengthen a sense of unity and connection with others and the world at large. The change in perception leads to greater fulfillment, satisfaction and a positive impact on society and the environment.

What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected..

To connect with others means to be in the womb of the creator, with the desire to rid my self of my ego and to acquire the quality of bestowal also with the desire to  connect and reveal the creator .

Preparation Question: What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

as human beings without vessels of bestowal a person can’t perceive bestowal. Whenever we strive to build this desire, our bodies fight us, because our default setting is to receive pleasure only for own benefit which is our ego.

but when we Attain spirituality we develop a sense of the Upper World, the thought of Creation manifested as the light of the Creator. This goal depends on a properly formed group of people aimed towards unity, oneness and love.When we achieve spirituality, we awaken the light and our perception is shaped by our ability to “love thy friend as thyself.”

and hence we manage to replace the egoistic sensory organs within us with altruistic ones, we are able to experience the upper world, that is, the reality perceived in the new sensory organs built on bestowal and connection.

Melissa Lucero
      Partícipe

To love thy friend as we love ourselves. To not want to exploit each other for the sake of our our benefit.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 79 a 84 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.