Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 85 a 90 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Ricardo Alves
      Partícipe

We are connected in the desire for spirituality. Connect with others it means to focus on “love your neighbur as thyself”. Help others to achive spirituality, like that we help ourselfs to.

Ricardo Alves
      Partícipe

It means to connect with oders in order to evolve spiritualy togeder.

Stephen
      Partícipe

I find it difficult to answer this question because that change is not in my hands but is ultimately in the hands of the creator. all I can do is be willing to make the changes put before me. My desire is knowledge of the creator and to be like him and in union with his will.

Łukasz
      Partícipe

To move consciousness from ‘I’ to perception of the common soul.

paula
      Partícipe

To work with others within a spiritual workshop to cultivate and develop each others progress and spiritual goals.

Ann Stephens
      Partícipe

Connecting with others means holding that impossible intention to bestow and praying for the creator to make it real, since my egoistic nature won’t allow me to do it on my own. Our desire to be changed by the process is what connects me to my soul.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 85 a 90 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.