What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 229 a 234 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Julius Lindeberg
      Partícipe

The best experience was to look at the basic principles of cosmos with fresh eyes. I expect to dive deeper on this one, to get a sense of the deeper meaning of life.

Tammy McHenry
      Partícipe

Listening to the teachers creatively express the same information/material in different ways to come to the same point.

I expect this course to help build an even stronger desire that pushes for further comprehension and expansion toward the attainment of the goal.

paula
      Partícipe

On reflection I am enjoying the process of keeping an open mind and trusting the journey.  the desire to grow spiritually is what has me here, after that I am trying to let go of old ideas.  connection and unity is everything.

Simi
      Partícipe

My experience was being able to understand the basic principles. Now I’m open and ready to go deeper and I’m so looking forward to learn more with Tony, Michelle and the KabU team.

Peter Hjorth
      Partícipe

My best experience was the many “ahaaa” moments I got just to be a little confused again later only to get the “ahaaa” moment again 🙂
      I hope to dive deeper into the wisdom and to have more moments of joy and come closer to knowing myself, the wisdom, the principles and moving towards attainment of the first step

Sarah
      Partícipe

I really enjoyed Tony’s videos, and the huge amount of extra materials to dive into.  Also the interactive program.  Its fascinating to read the many different ways my fellow participants look at it all, too.

I don’t have any expectations of anything in particular. I know that Kabbalah has been around for thousands of years, and a dedicated group has been adding to the breadth of study all that time. So – there is everything to learn !

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 229 a 234 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.