What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 265 a 270 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Gabor
      Partícipe

My best experience was learning that there are other people who are searching for the meaning of life and that there is a science that deals with this. I hope I will learn the way I can avoid the path of pain.

Sharon Aloni
      Partícipe

I have spent 50 + years looking for this truth through the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.  Much of my experience so far feels similar to the teachings of course 1 Kabbalah.  However I am so deeply humbled.  Having just scratched the surface in course 1, I am so inspired to continue.

John Allen
      Partícipe

I really enjoyed the related videos and additional reading. Not only do I hunger for more Wisdom, but find the instruction like food given to a starving man. I’m ready for the next course.

Dorothy
      Partícipe

I came here seeking answers as to why I had difficulties in studying Kaballah and magic from a Golden Dawn Temple, but here I am told that Kaballah has nothing to do with magic. I let myself be talked into continuing here, for i do want to connect to God, and correct any past mistakes. However, i cannot unlearn what I learned from the Golden Dawn, though now I now my Order had been infiltrated by negative egos that only wanted power and control, and I began experiencing a negative being. This has led me on a search to try to figure out who this negative being was, because I do not believe that this being was the Christian Satan or a Demon, and so I was sent on a quest to our roots in Sumeria, and learned about a group of beings who passed themselves off as our God, the Anunnaki, and versions of them are seen all over the world, from Sumeria to Egypt, to the Americas, and according to Zacharia Sitchin, they came from a planet that rotates around our Sun every 3600 years, and it rotates around a second Sun, which the chemtrails have been trying to hide since 2011, when it crossed the Ecliptic into our Solar System, and has been causing weather changes on Earth, and every planet in our solar system. It’s almost amusing how our government is now acknowledging that reports of UFO’s are real, and now going ballistic shooting Chinese balloons out of the air. I believe the evil people, really wealthy and powerful people are fighting for their survival, and now are preparing the public for a “false alien invasion.” So, in short, we were invaded by alien beings 250,000 years ago, and they have been doing experiments on humans, downgrading our DNA, making humanity their slaves. I know this has nothing to do with the Kabbalah, for I believe true Kaballah was given to humanity from colonies of humans from other worlds, who first settled on earth millions of years ago. They created the Lemurian and Atlantean societies. I really should not have come back, but I want to make sure I’m not missing that connection to my higher self here, I divine I Am being, but really, so far, this course is for people who have no concepts except what they have learned from their religions, and this just seems like a version for those who are seeking truth, but know nothing, and so this psychological version of Kaballah is very comforting to those. Frankly, I don’t see how magic and kaballah can be separated, for I have already experienced the magic as I expanded my knowledge to the higher sephora. Basically, for me this course is like going back to high school, when I’m already in graduate school.
      I do think you are doing great work bringing comfort to people that are at that beginning stages of awakening, and for them, that’s all they need. Actually, I have found another school of Kaballah, even more profound than the Golden Dawn. I apologize for my explanation here.

Jennifer
        Partícipe

There was a man who lived in the mountains who came, for the first time in his life, to see the way people lived in the city. The man who lived in the mountains ate a diet of raw wheat kernels, so he was puzzled when the city people gave him good bread to eat.

“What is this?” he asked.

The city people answered, “It’s bread. It’s for eating.”

He ate it and it was very good. He asked, “What is it made of?”

They told him, “It’s made from wheat.”

Later, they brought the man cakes of flour mixed with oil. He tasted them and asked again, “What are these made of?”

Again, the people told him, “They are made from wheat.”

Afterwards, the city people gave the man pastry fit for a king made with oil and honey. The man asked, “What is this made of?”

They answered, “It’s made from wheat.”

The man then said, “Enough. I am the master of all of these things, for I eat the essence of all of them — wheat!”

This is what he thought, but actually he knew nothing of the world’s delights. It was lost on him. Thus it is for one who grasps an idea, but knows nothing of the delights that flow from it.
        (Sefer HaZohar 2:176a-b)

Dorothy, the above came to mind after reading your words. It also made me turn to my notes which say; “wheat seeds must rot for new wheat to germinate.” Let go of what you know. Restrict your thoughts, take them captive so there is room for the new wheat to grow. I am not a instructor, just a student on this learning path the same as you. I don’t have all the answers but felt compelled to share these words with you.

ESTER
      Partícipe

Learning about the deep purpose of life…

Andres Arias
      Partícipe

Kaballah has help me cry while I pray, thank you, I’m starting to see the world differently.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 265 a 270 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.