What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 253 a 258 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      AspiringAltruist
      Partícipe

The last course helped me to start thinking with my heart instead of my head.  The methodology is helping me shut my eyes of rationalism and open my eyes of faith.  I can sense my ego in its death throes as I exit Egypt and the Amelek has been placed at almost every exit point.  Pg 137, attaining the worlds beyond.  I feel it and it makes me want it more.

Scott
      Partícipe

The entire course was a great experience as my eyes opened up to seeing myself and the reality of existence around me

Electra
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course was that I realized that studying Kabbalah was the right thing to do. Now I am very motivated to continue learning in this group, instead of doing it by myself. Thank you for the great videos and .PDF for reading.

Luke
      Partícipe

The best experience is being able to ask a question and to get a response from a real kabbalist!

Clara
      Partícipe

Getting in touch with you guys on zoom and feeling “there is a platform and consciousness sharing the light and feeling the connection”, and feeling joy smiling doubting “is this home?” Awe! And in the next course is going to be even higher and more concret and practical I guess, awesome!

Laurel
      Partícipe

My best experience from the first course is being able to see and feel the Creator closely.  And even though I am still experiencing my own drama now I know that he isn’t judging me, but maybe nudging me to consider plan B or His plan.  Even though I feel abandoned and alone the Creator goes out of His way to show me and tell me I am not abandoned and that it will clear up the more I advance into the Equivalence of Form.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 253 a 258 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.