What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 259 a 264 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Amirhossein
      Partícipe

It made everything clear to me and it gave a new prespective by which I can examine every situation and it covers everything going on in the world.

I expect that I gain a better understanding of some texts and structures that I didn’t fully understand and finally help me begin the attainment.

AspiringAltruist
      Partícipe

Everything just makes so much sense. The issue is is that I’m starting to see egoism and everything and starting to hate it quite a bit now I feel compelled to continue my studies in order to utilize the method of Kabbalah to obliterate my ego. I’m getting into this rut, where I am seeing my own ego and unable to do anything about it as well as seeing other peoples ego and being offended.

Alex
      Partícipe

My name is Alex. I am from Brazil/São Paulo, but I am living in Canada/Calgary for more than 7 years.

I am a Gurdjieff student for more than 17 years. However just two months studying/”practicing” kabbalah, through the new prism, for me, about the basic concepts like – DESIRE FOR SELF-FULFILLMENT and change in intention – IMPORTANCE OF THE GIVER already completely changed the direction of my path.

It is a great honor (probably it is not the best word) to be here with you guys, big luck, opportunity, satisfaction, …, to find KabU.

Michael Schwartz
      Partícipe

It renewed my interest and commitment to study Kabbalah.

Jennifer
      Partícipe

The previous course reawakened my desire for connection.

Łukasz
      Partícipe

In the previous course, I felt I was progressing on a structured learning path and the importance of community.

Earlier, I have been studied some materials from the kabbalah.info library and the KabbalahInfo youtube channel. Considering that, knowledge in the first part of the course wasn’t so new to me. Nevertheless, I see how this course is well structured for people without any earlier contact with materials from kabbalah.info.
      I’m pointing to kabbalah.info because I experienced how heavily twisted Kabbalah knowledge could be when you try to read random things on the internet. It also applies to any knowledge about spiritual development.

For now, the most important for me is the ability to ask a kabU instructor a question and correct many assumptions. In most cases, someone already asked a question about what I wanted to ask. That’s why sharing information and community space is also invaluable.

I have so many questions. I will ask them as the course progress.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 259 a 264 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.