What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 37 a 42 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Heather Autumn
      Partícipe

My experience with deeper understanding and internal changes

Jonathan
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course were the interactive lessons and being tested on them. The tests help me get the fundamentals right, so that I do not bring early misconceptions into the study, which can be a serious impediment to progress.

I expect to build further on the fundamentals in this course and expand my knowledge of the basics of Kabbalah. I am especially looking forward to the section on Free Will.

Helen
      Partícipe

the concept about that our nature is “will to receive” is pretty shocking, as much as one doesn’t want to admit but if you really look into the root causes of every action you take, you have to admit that’s the case. so I am looking forward to learning some methods on how to change that. I also thought I will be learning some methods on how to climb up the ladders but it seems like the course 2 is still about fundamentals and concepts, which is fine and I am looking forward to build a good foundation.

Hans van der Pol
      Partícipe

The course materials and explanation from the instructors were amazing. This course revealed more about the nature of reality than all other courses combined I followed in my life.

Tsembalami
      Partícipe

The veil being unlifted. Looking forward to the experience.

Rade
      Partícipe

Hello together,

Precise, clear explanations  and  videos  with great visual and sound effects.

Also the preparation material for Part 1 was awesome. I have enjoyed watching your You Tube Videos.

I expect going deeper into the matter and looking forward to it.

Greetings,

Rade

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 37 a 42 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.