What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Ayoka ADIMI
      Partícipe

Can’t wait to learn more from this course because the previous one opened my eyes.

David Bruce
      Partícipe

I’m really looking forward to Week 3 and hearing the contrast between Kabbalah and religion.   I grew up religious…and then went through a deconstruction period…but never lost my love for the Creator and my desire to connect with him and live as he intended me to live.

David Bruce
      Partícipe

As I went through the lessons I experienced a change.  It used to be I would act egoisticly and sometimes I would catch myself and pause, and change my behavior…sometimes it would happen and I would beat myself up later for not catching it and pausing.   While taking the first course, the pause happened automatically…it just happened…and I was able to stop and change my behavior.  It’s like something happened via osmosis…just by taking the course.   I’m enjoying the deep topcis and great learning.

Edward Onyango
      Partícipe

The last course was like a foundation and teaser for me. I expect to delve deeper and get more practical insights that I can apply immediately in my life, to lift me off from my apparent disillusion that is my present life.

Assana Colubali
      Partícipe

Well, talking about the previous course, I would like to say that it is a game-changer.

Anupam Sen Gupta
      Partícipe

We a part of a larger science that we shall discover as we discover our intent with clarity. The Creator and the Created. I expect to learn hands-on processes to implement the wisdom on Self. Thanks

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.