What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Philip Iyov Ecks
      Partícipe

My best experience from the first semester is that I am not alone in my desire to discover the true meaning of life. That there is a large community of people, most I have noticed are around my age, who deeply desire to become one with the creator and like me are looking for the methodology that can achieve this state of being. As I move forward in the study of Kabbalah I expect to see and learn and feel more of the same excitement I acquired from the first semester.

Shalom.

Marita
      Partícipe

So many things started to make sense during the lessons in the previous course. It awakened me in a new and exciting way, and I can’t wait to see what’s next! I expect to gain deeper knowledge and advice on how to integrate everything into my everyday life.

Poetry Master
      Partícipe

I expect to delve deeper into the wisdom of Kabbalah and expand my perspective on reality

Deborah Joplin
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course was that I have found a course of study that is right for this time in my life. There have been points of light leading me to this knowledge for many years, but I knew to wait until the right time and the right way. This feels right. I expect to deepen my experience and awareness of connection with our Creator, His intention, and the souls I come in contact with every day.

Philip Iyov Ecks
        Partícipe

I too have had “points of light” guiding me throughout my life and I believe that all have led me here to KabU and the study of Kabbalah. I wish for you to have a deepening and wonderful experience in your studies.

Shalom

Phil

Lynee
      Partícipe

The best thing about the previous course was realizing that I had been doing the work of Kabbalah in my life prior to even knowing what Kabbalah was. It felt synchronous and aligned that I met with this knowledge at this particular time in my life. My hope for this source is to continue developing and learning.

gabriele radino
      Partícipe

to have deep  fun in this deep journey

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.