Reply To: What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me? Reply To: What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

Yaneth
Participant

Every human have to evolve in consciousness of bring a positive change to world around is to think and see that all human have an interdependency which is not base in race, religions, or political view. Can be that the only people has an interest in this change will be able to help the humanity to change in order to be connected!! Yes it’s to me to me and made this connection with all humans and be able to made changes around the world and take care of the Nature.!!