What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

KabU
    Participant

What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Every human has a responsibility to evolve their conciseness and exercise it for the good. That was the original job of each and every one of us for creating the connected energy we need to enhance in the next realm. We got some work to do, not by becoming unhealthy co-dependent just simply by leaving the best of us to each and every human. Do no harm to those that hurt us, just simply leave them in a better place to possibly help them awaken to love.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Maybe it only depends on me. But I think that for a worldwide change, we need a critical number of persons with the same intension to change themselves for the sake of others, to benefit others.

Christianne
      Participant

We have  to  listen  to see Creators will, for his creations,  All what happens  Its all  in his hand . Everyone will  come to the creator finally  but  when we try to live in consiousness  we will  reach our goal  more quickly.  I think I  have to  start with change myself  first  then my environment  ,  small groups and so further  .

Mihaela
      Participant

Yes, everyone has to evolve their consciousness, but not everyone is able to. However, I believe that in the near future and with the help of Nature’s Force, the most spiritually evolved will be able to pull the less evolved ones from the swamp of the ego.
      It depends only on me to evolve my consciousness and it depends on each person to evolve theirs, but the wider and higher the field of personal consciousness, the more it includes others in it.

David J
      Participant

Let’s start with our groups, exponential growth from this. Without the light, very difficult times ahead for so many more in addition to current suffering

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Well, I don’t see that we all HAVE to be spiritual/become Kabbalists to live in harmony. Some people will be able to adhere to the wisdom/logic of “don’t do to others, what you don’t want them to do to you”. And others will experience the joy of helping/being needed without feeling superior or worth more.

But when it comes to the apathy, hopelessness and meaninglessness, to me, true spirituality AND the volunteer work I do with the elderly, was the answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.