10 Top Secrets – Introduce Yourself

New Home › Forums › 10 Top Secrets – Introduce Yourself

  • #298417

    KabU
    Participant

    Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #519945
      Linda Case
      Participant

      Hi,

      I am Linda from Philadelphia.  I’ve taken Kaballah classes from the Kaballah center and dm seeking to go further

    • #519828
      Michael Brewer
      Participant

      Hi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.

      If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.

    • #519642
      Luis A
      Participant

      Hello all, I am here to develop an understanding of Kabbalah on a level where I can apply it’s wisdom to my everyday life, I want to understand myself, other humans, and my life’s circumstances better.

    • #518092
      Henric Holzrichter
      Participant

      My name is Henric, and I need to get a new grip on my life from inside out.

      I’m turning 50 next year and I need answers.

      I’m from Germany and English is not my first language but I understand it very well.

      Please don’t mind my mistakes

    • #511730
      Daniela
      Participant

      Hello my name is Daniela and I hope I can gain much more knowledge about Kabbalah. It is very nice to meet you all.

    • #510904
      Rebecca
      Participant

      Hi my name is Rebecca and i feel very fortunate to have found this course. I have always had a thirst for knowledge and Kabbalah is fascinating to me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.