A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 5. The Screen A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

• This topic has 129 replies, 124 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Replies

If we don’t perceive spiritually, we can choose to develop it by our desire to know the Giver, Who we begin to feel by being given everything. There must be a Giver since I am receiving all the time; I want to know Him, and to learn why does He give, and to behave like Him myself.

Namron
      Participant

Perhaps so we have room to develop and evolve in order to acquire it.

Tydus
      Participant

Bread of same.  This way we would feel we earned The Kings Palace

Marcy
      Participant

perhaps that we would, of our free will, desire to have that spiritual connection to the creator.

John Caton
      Participant

Perhaps, so that we suffer a little from its absence to draw us to it.

Molly
      Participant

Perhaps if we perceived spirit easily we may ? devalue that experience, not see the wonder of the creator?
      The world and all its phenomenon are quite fabulous and miraculous, when you really stop and observe ,but we see and experience many things daily and this somehow lessens their impact or reduces our sensitivity to the miracles around us.
      To strive to attain a thing gives it value and in the process completes our development of the point in the heart.
      Also the creator knows we want to know him …he’s given us a choice to pursue or not .

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.