Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 13. Adam HaRishon Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

I learned that I still have a lot to learn 🙂

martin
      Participant

That we (including me of course) are all part of one system. That our advancement to a level of true bestowal with its attendant pleasure and fulfilment, are dependant as one unified structure on our desire for perfection. It maps out the path leading to the 125 steps we need to climb.

Namron
      Participant

I learned that the creation it is like a fractal, And that each one of us Comprises the whole of the creation.

Lu Lu
      Participant

Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds? it just seems it is so hard to obtain these different worlds. I keep trying but i don’t know-how.

Molly
      Participant

Each world has similar characteristics divisions and mechanisms .
      The worlds are created to help the creature ascend to Ak by degrees and are like a series of steps or rungs up a ladder .

Christianne
      Participant

dat we verbinding moeten maken met ALE zielen  voor we in Malchut kunnen komen

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.