Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 13. Adam HaRishon Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bradley
      Participant

4 phases work or move into each other

Maria
      Participant

Lesson 12 and Dr. Laitman’s articles from his blog recommended on lesson 12, make me feel that putting away all the “intellectual” information, what’s important to me is understanding that there is a system in which once we awaken the desire to climb the ladder, we will be correcting our egoistical desires in a very systematic way, going from the lighter (still level) desires to the most coarsed ones, in order to reach the Malchut of Arzilut, where we need to reach desiring to be united as one. And, of course, the only way to do this is in a ten and being lifted by the surrounding light and the upper worlds in the (GE-AHP relationship).

But maybe I haven’t understood anything and I need to go back to lesson 1, LOL! (Which, by the way, I want to do… I really want to watch all the videos, one after the next one, with no readings or anything in between… and then read all the pages involving this course from The Science of Kabbalah. 😉

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Trying to understand these many details.is getting more complicated for me.thank u nice teacher 🍀

Deborah Majen
      Participant

That we all have a mutual responsibility to help each other in and through the system towards bestowal to one another.

Jennifer
      Participant

Bestowal to become like the creator.  Also, it seems somewhat like a hologram.

Graphic Unity
      Participant

The 4 phases of direct light in all the worlds.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.