Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation 6. Revealing the Soul Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Manuela
      Participant

Another question about desires: I understand they come directly from the Creator, correct? If yes, we have no free choice but to receive or not? It means they are the same for everybody? (as humanity I mean) ? Or each of us has a different role to play in the correction? Thanks again🙏

Manuela
      Participant

I have a question about the Soul. I understood we are born with a spark (the point of the heart) that is our soul in potential (one part of Adam HaRishon unified Soul), that is the screen: a sort of filter we activate to let enter in our kli only desires with the intention to bestow. That means receiving, connected to the intention of the Creator. When we succeed, we act as a Creator growing our Soul, little by little. Is It correct? ThankU so much.(hope to have been clear…)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.