Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation 7. True Love Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephen
      Participant

The Two keys have been a revelation to me. Especially the realisation that the screen is the soul. Up to that realisation the barrier was a block to my progress because I didn’t understand  that my progress depends on me. Hence the second key, it is not my love of the creator but my love of my neighbour/friend as myself that fulfils the will of the the creator, and also shows my love of the creator as well.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

It is difficult  to find out if you love your self while having difficulty with the ego…

Is taking care for yourself also egoïstic?
      so how to find out? You need to take care, to survive, or what about my intention. Am I egoistic? Is it a question of conscience?

Dear Bonnie,

Indeed this can be confusing when one first engages in Kabbalah – how does one deal with this? Kabbalists give us very simple advice – take care of one’s necessities. These are neither praised nor condemned, rather they are necessary for you to live as a healthy human in this world, so you must take care of them.

Egoism is really related to anything beyond necessities, but more importantly, it is related to how one treats another.

The advice is simple – do not eat yourself up over taking care of what your body needs, and continue in your studies as that will provide further remedies. You will learn how to balance these things.

Best of luck!

Christian @KabU

henry
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Querido Seth : Creo que por primera vez he podido sentir la Luz del Zohar!! . Dentro del esquema de las tres polos, (+) …… Pantalla …….(-), en el momento de escuchar la lectura del Zohar, es difícil encontrar la actitud correcta que actúe como pantalla (amor al prójimo?, deseo antiegoista? Solo escuchar?), Puedes por favor ampliar este concepto?</p>
      Gracias

Dear Henry,

The Zohar has a tremendous impact on the reader since it supplies one with what Kabbalists call the Light that reforms. You can depict all sorts of images in your mind, three lines, positive, negative, the screen, etc..but the most important and useful thing is drawing this Light.  The Light will mend your attitude and correct you.

Yours,

Christian @KabU

~marz
      Participant

Dear Teacher,

I was raised with this concept (love your friend as yourself) and then life kicked the “you know what” out of me! So I learned to create boundaries & protect myself. I do get that this doesn’t REALLY work, it is an illusion… but I am struggling between being a doormat/taken advantage of constantly, being a martyr (ego), all the things that happen when on the receiving end of the worldly abuses AND healthy boundaries (are there such a thing???).  What does Kabbalah teach us about this? In love and gratitude, thank you.

Dear Marla,

This is a very true question, and it is vital to learn where one needs to labor in the spiritual work.

At this stage of our development, it is critical not to changes one’s “outer world” i.e. how one interacts with day to day people, colleagues, family, etc…

The spiritual work of love your friend as yourself is primarily for the Kabbalistic group – in a group of like minded people who share the same yearning for adhering with the Creator, one can freely work in loving others since there is no room for exploitation. In the regular world outside of the group, since we are all egoists, you will certainly be taken advantage of if you try to apply the spiritual principles to regular people.

As you continue your studies and delve more into the work in the group, you will see how these things balance themselves out. Certainly the end result will be love for all of humanity, but at this stage of development, it is critical not to confuse the spiritual principles and work in the group with one’s day to day life.

Yours,

Christian @KabU

~marz
          Participant

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your time and support. This is a very practical answer. I deeply appreciate the honestly. It makes me feel less crazy and alone =)

Blessings and love!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.