Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival FULFILLING OUR ROLES Watch Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 1 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sheila
      Participant

Today I am overwhelmed with anti-semitism in social media. I am being asked what is my take on the New Zionists, being called Satanists, Death lovers, child killers. They talk about Christian-Zionists taking over, saying the Torah and Talmud say Jews may not own their own country, that Jews in Israel call Zionism Satanism. They highlight the word AshkeNAZI like that. What is my take on it? Hubs and Nodes, where does this work for us? I see the people with evil in their hearts taking the Hubs. I see the Nodes as dumbed-down people being led to Sodom. Does it have to go this way, must it blow up before it gets better? I am just so sick of it and I don’t know where else to go to ask. What do I do now? I am studying, growing my soul here, making good personal progress. Should I just walk away from all of this and focus on my own growth? Are these questions too big for an answer? My next course includes how to have world peace. Will I live that long? Not likely as I am older, and what I see in the world makes me just so sad, especially for the children, the future.

Viewing 1 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.