Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Meaning of Life Contemplation Kit PART ONE What Are You Really Asking? Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 1 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yaneth
      Participant

Why it’s to hard for some people to understand their meaning of their life’s?

Hi Yaneth,

This is because the meaning of life is something completely opposite to us. We exist according to the program of reception, and the Kabbalists tell us that we must reach bestowal and connection with the upper force.

But our very program is designed for self preservation. Hence, you see how the majority of people are perfectly fine living their life without asking themselves why they exist. Then there is a certain group of people who are led to a place where they can receive answers to all their questions. But in order to reveal this, a person must begin an inner transformation.

Otherwise, the writings of the Kabbalists are nothing more than scribbles on a paper. A person can never understand their purpose with the mind but only with the heart according to their desire to become similar to the upper force. You are already here and asking such questions, and that’s a great thing.

Joseph

rosemarie tropf
          Participant

I have studied “spiritual” subjects for over 50 years.  I thought I had many answers and I taught those answers to many people.  I now see the  gaps in my learning.  I now <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>feel</span> the gap between me and the creator.  I had to face the facts that I had learned are incomplete and then no wonder I was so dissatisfied internally.  I loved teaching but I had a longing I could not satisfy no matter how many books I read and how many hours of meditation and forgiveness I practiced.  I am now learning <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>how</span> to receive and hoping I can learn to give.  There is a meaning to life but it’s not what I thought it was.  And that makes me happy to know that.  I am very grateful your group waited for me.

Viewing 1 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.