Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Meaning of Life Contemplation Kit PART TWO How Is Purpose Concealed From Us? Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      rosemarie tropf
      Participant

Wow.  This video was profound.  I have to leave my preconceived ideas at the door.  Let go of MY beliefs and prior learning so I can perhaps begin to understand the forces at work here.  I have always (since age 4)  had the intention to learn the meaning of life and I thought I had a lot of answers from other genres but they  were merely stepping stones in this direction.  I feel grateful to have found this group who have persisted in teaching us mere humans the meaning of life.  I have started at KabU U twice before in 2006 and 2011.  I am back again and this time I am beginning to see what I DON’T know that I thought I did know.  This is exciting.  Nobody  could stop me from chasing this meaning of life as you  have presented it here.  I am willing to listen now.  thank you,

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Vraag me af als ik iets doe, doe ik het voor de ander of voor mezelf? Dan is  altruïsme ook een vorm van egoïsme?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.