Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Meaning of Life Contemplation Kit PART THREE Whose Purpose? The Forces Of Nature And The Human Heart Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Voor mij heb ik geleerd me gewoon niet te identificeren met anderen. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ik zag dit pas toen ik erachter kwam toen ik al 35 was. Dan zou je iemand kunnen overrulen met de manier of manieren die ik denk dat het beste is voor de ander. </span></span>
      <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Later schaamde ik me voor mijn houding die ‘de waarheid’ vertelde volgens mijn perceptie.</span></span></p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>het is moeilijk om te zien dat mensen dit anderen aandoen en ik weet niet hoe ik het kan helpen realiseren  </span></span></p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>For me I learned just not to identify myself with other. I did not see this till I found out when I was already 35.  Than you could overrule somebody with the way or manners I think is best for the other.
      Later on I felt ashamed about my attitude  telling ‘the truth’ according my perception.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>its hard to see people doing this to others and I don’t know how to help realize</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.