Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality- Videos Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jasminz
      Participant

When it’s said that coincidences do hide something from our awareness, then it can be said, that each coincidence is available to get revealed, right? And I think that I made such discovery several times in my last decade, since I worked on my higher consciousness and I experienced those hidden coincidences as a phenomenon of revelation through flashbacks, for there has been a time when they started to happen and there was a time when they finally brought me to another state of existence, for example within a relationship, a seminary, a lecture, a friendship and others and I had this flashbacks about how I was brought there a half year, maybe a couple of months, some weeks, days, hours before and suddenly I saw everything cristal clear and of course I immediately started to have feelings, thoughts and opinions about and I think it’s naturally that people need to discuss and communicate what they discovered about their relationships with someone who had such an impact to shift someone’s life, and it might be for good or for bad that this was done and it’s then an expression of gratitude and delight to express or embarrassment and pain. And however something happened and worked and brought whatever for good or bad, it needs to be discussed, right? And whenever this is not given, there’s either a good memory created in someone’s life or a bad one and the first one might be well handled with joy, even it’s unspoken, because we were gifted with someone’s care and generosity.  But when it’s the last one it’s difficult to deal with alone, for it might be that someone caused a lost of trust, relationship, maybe someone’s life got destroyed or changed in a horrible way and if there’s something I learned about coincidences and there influence on someone’s life, then that it’s seldom the case that the impact and influence stops, it just hides itself more and more while simultaneously expands extremely, in worst case like a virus and that is in my experience a very heavy challenge to take actions against to reveal first of all and then to escape from to safe owns and maybe/possible others existence. Makes that any sense?

Jasminz
      Participant

According to the principle of reincarnation, I actually ask myself, what if I feel comfortable within myself, without always changing like a chameleon every day or several times a day, for I have experienced a loss of myself through outer and inner destruction I wasn’t able to prevent this, for when that happened I was still in a somewhat unconscious state and started to expand in my consciousness, what did not only disturb me in my process of self development into the conscious state, but rather did shift my entire life in a suboptimal condition as my education was given to me to grow into my conscious life, what happened through psychological manipulation, I found out during the time of progress. So I badly had to fight for to not lose myself and that led me into a state of high vulnerability and whenever something happens to my awareness I did not choose, I feel insecure and betrayed and I start to destruct myself, what is not less horrible, but it’s a mechanism in me not to lose my self awareness, a mechanism I don’t like that much and it’s existence is dependent on my environment and individuals in that environment and therefore I believe that if I just could leave that behind me, it would probably possibly to me to reconnect fully to myself and continue to grow and develop as it is given to my natural structures, without the disorder to destruct myself. So what would you say that I could do to minimise this self destruction, even I am still in my environment, with the individuals who cause this disorder in me?

Stephen
      Participant

I know in my head that I have  to progress to the next level, I desire it in my heart, I the past I have felt and believed that each of us has a G-d shaped space within us and G-d has a me shaped space within the divine. I believe that Kabbala a way forward, but I don’t seem to progress to the next stage. I find this frustrating and all I seem to be able to do is cling on with hope. I believe all organised religions become destructive and are more interested in protecting the organisation and the power of the leaders. When push coves to shove Christian Bishops will drop the individual for the good of the organisation. What can I do? Is there hope for me? at the moment I feel like a vessel made for destruction.   I hasten to say that this feeling is from my past but it still raises its ugly head.

Hi Stephen,

Kabbalists say that nothing is made in vain, and that the Creator is the Good Who Does Good. A sound advice regarding your impressions is to not eat yourself up – since everything is coming from Him, the singular Upper Force governing us, it is best to take up any complaints or concerns with the “Craftsman who made me…”

The fact that you have been given a taste of this wisdom is already a tremendous sign for you. Whether you want to progress in these studies, under the proper conditions to develop spiritually, is your choice. You have an opportunity to take the good path, to discover the Source of your life, and achieve total connection with that Force.

I wish you luck!

Yours,

Christian @KabU

James
      Participant

Hi,

I was under the impression with Kabbalah, that the only free will we had was to see in the gap between our thoughts and when we take action. Which means my only free will is to except my programing, or what is, or what I am receiving from above.

For example. If I am riding in a train and someone sits down next to me and starts to eat smelly fried chicken, I can watch me thoughts, see the reaction, and choose to except the situation and thus have peace, instead of fighting the situation, by fighting I mean resisting. Telling a story of why me. It was so nice in here before this person sat down with their smelly food. Why does this always happen to me, etc.

Source, god, light whatever you want to call it put this person and this smelly food next to me for a reason. It is what is. My only free will is if I choose to except this situation, or fight against it. Isn’t that really the only free will I have? I am confused now where Tony says you can pick your environment. Because in reality we can’t pick our environment, or friends or where we end up sometimes no matter how we try.

Insights into this freewill situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks James M

Dear James,

Thank you for this question – it is quite robust and much appreciated!

That’s a fun and relatable scenario. Certainly the right step is to accept the situation and attribute it to the singular Upper Force that governs everything, but doing that internal attitude shift doesn’t relate to freedom of choice and choosing one’s environment. What you are referring to is more of a psychological shift.

When Kabbalists explain that our only free choice is in choosing the environment, they refer to choosing to be under the influence of  the spiritual environment.

Why is this the choice? Because only through this environment, and the means that fuel it (the Teacher, the Books, and the Group), can one draw the Upper Light that corrects oneself and brings one to equivalence of form with the Creator. The Group shows us a gap, but it shows us the gap of one’s current nature (will to receive for oneself), and the nature one will attain through drawing the Light (connection with the Creator in His qualities of bestowal and love).

Everything else in life is well defined for us. Our free choice is to choose to attain spirituality and make it more important than one’s corporeal life, and one does this by choosing the right environment that will give oneself the importance of spirituality.

I hope this helps!

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Tom
      Participant

In the lesson of free will Tony explains very well that this is the choice of environment.  Is our choice of friends picking only those who think like us in Kabbalah?  What about the friends we have at work or school?  Those who are part of our social circle?

Dear Tom,

One’s spiritual environment and one’s corporal environments need not mix. If you have a certain family, certain coworkers, and certain people in your social circle who you interact with in your daily life, it is best to absolutely remain “normal” for the situation.

As you continue your Kabbalah studies, you will be brought into a group of friends who also possess a spiritual inclination like you. In this spiritual environment, you will have the opportunity to work in the ways the Kabbalists recommend. Your freedom of choice lies in choosing to be under the influence of this spiritual environment – up to the point that there is always an internal thought about this, even while being in certain “external” environments.

You need not change your daily life or how you interact with others on a daily basis, but once you are settled into the spiritual environment, you will be able to follow the advices of the Kabbalists and be under the influence of this special environment.

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Imaginable in this ‘realistic’ world where we are ‘now’, it feels like you’re busy with a navigation and when you take the wrong way, navigation is reinstalling a new route.
      Does Kaballah work like that?

I listened to a song like ‘Imagine’ of John Lennon? Coincidentally I wrote about imagination while my radio send out this song. (Often I experience situations like this)  Is working coincidence like that?

Thank you for all explanations(🙏)

Dear Bonnie,

This is a nice question! Kabbalah works above the level of “coincidences” since one is able to attain connection with the Singular Upper Force governing all of reality. In fact, one comes to the sensation that indeed there is no such thing as a coincidence!

Kabbalah is the navigation method that returns oneself to one’s source!

Best of luck,

Christian @KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.