Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality- Videos Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Imaginable in this ‘realistic’ world where we are ‘now’, it feels like you’re busy with a navigation and when you take the wrong way, navigation is reinstalling a new route.
      Does Kaballah work like that?

I listened to a song like ‘Imagine’ of John Lennon? Coincidentally I wrote about imagination while my radio send out this song. (Often I experience situations like this)  Is working coincidence like that?

Thank you for all explanations(🙏)

Dear Bonnie,

This is a nice question! Kabbalah works above the level of “coincidences” since one is able to attain connection with the Singular Upper Force governing all of reality. In fact, one comes to the sensation that indeed there is no such thing as a coincidence!

Kabbalah is the navigation method that returns oneself to one’s source!

Best of luck,

Christian @KabU

Ingrid
      Participant

Hello, how can one overcome ones unwillingness to participate in a group? Should one tell them what distrubs her or what can one do to feel comfordable, connected and willing to participate?

Dear Ingrid,

This is a fantastic question! As you advance in your studies, you will find the essential need to continue working in your group. It is very common to feel the sensation of rejection and unwillingness to participate – this is our egoistic nature holding us back from advancing in the work of bestowal, and it is very important because it provides resistance/the catalyst on which we advance above. Ideally, we only provide examples of importance and greatness to those within our group, but there are situations where we can ask for help too to ensure one remains connected.

Best of luck!

Christian @KabU

Rafael Reina
      Participant

#40635 About the 3D in 2D

LOVE the 3D word is LOVE           I had to print it on paper, in order to see it.

So Tony; you was right, you wasn’t kidding.   Was that the reason to warn us abut seeing the video twice?

Thanks Rafael

Rafael Reina
      Participant

Tony… Or my screen is defective, or my eye are useless or… you are pulling my leg. I can’t see a darne thing!!

Am I the only one? 😣

Pamela B
      Participant

What is the reason or mechanism behind reincarnation as the same sex or gender?

hamilton de sousa
        Participant

Me too I cont see. Only se dots.

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Pamela,

Great question. Everything in our world follows the law of root and branch, with this world being the world of branches and the spiritual world the roots. That means that every object in our world comes from a spiritual root. Female and male also stem from that and women in our world have a different spiritual root then men do (that’s why they appear different in our world). An incarnation is the same spark of the collective soul that changes it’s state. So a woman will always reincarnate as a woman, and a man as a man.

Hope this clarifies it.

You can watch more about reincarnation in these videos

How Reincarnation Works – Kabbalah Explained Simply

Answering Your Questions about Reincarnation – Kabbalah Explained Simply

The Essence of Reincarnation

D F
      Participant

So are you saying from the beginning the number of souls never changed? When a child is born a life is taken?

hamilton de sousa
        Participant

Hi Gil. Regarding the Video about coincidence!

According to Kabbalah there is no such a thing such as coincidence, everything that happen in this  world is already planed.  Has you say and I cote “Everything in our world follows the law of root and branch, with this world being the world of branches and the spiritual world the roots”.  So there is no coincidence all is already planned.

Gil Shir

Great question. In fact, what remains constant is not the number of people, it’s the general collective desire. Over time more and more of this desire is being revealed, and in accordance the human population is also growing. In short, no, when a child is born, a life is not taken.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.