Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self – Video Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Amarilys Del Orbe
      Participant

I am a giving person by nature. I always feel like I have to give even when I’m tired of giving because others are taking advantage of me. Which is often the case with friends and family alike. They know I am a heart-centered person and usually, use that to their benefit. Even knowing this I still give more than I have.  Is this an egotistical desire to feel good? I truly have so many questions about why am I here on this planet? what is my creator’s purpose for me, and how can I get there. How can I truly give to others with pure intention?

Steve Miley
      Participant

So the desire is the closest to oneself, and we need to change our desire, so how can you constantly change your desire to be in a position of bestowal?

Hi Steve,

This is a fantastic question! Kabbalists give us a simple advice – be under the influence of an environment that will promote this change of desire/this aspiration towards bestowal. The more one is under this positive influence while engaging in an authentic methodology that specifically draws the Upper Light (the Light is really the factor that exacts the changes), one is able to change one’s desire to be in bestowal.

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Steve Miley
      Participant

That’s a really good question to him I’m a member of the masonic lodge and we had leftover food for dinner and I know there’s a Lotta homeless folks out there we’re hungry and so I always go out bring them the food because they’re hungry. Talk to them for a little bit see how they’re doing now is that an act of stole or am I really giving them that food to make myself feel better and it’s a desire to receive which would be my ego?

Hi Steve,

As this continues your previous question, let’s expand a bit. Kabbalah helps a person change his internality from the quality of receiving for oneself to the Creator’s qualities of love and bestowal. Doing an external action like bringing homeless/less fortunate people food is a nice act in this world, but it has nothing to do with changing one’s nature. These changes can only happen under a correct influence that draws the Upper Light (or call it the Reforming Light).

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Steve Miley
      Participant

So I’m driving down the road and I kind of let my mind wander. Thinking about nothing in particular other than trying to make a correction and I are what can I correct while I’m driving down the road

Tom
      Participant

The teaching I have so far has made me aware that what I thought I was doing for others, really was for myself.  How do I change that intention so that it is truly for others?

Dear Tom,

The only way to change one’s intention is to be under the influence of the Upper Light. If one yearns to be more like the Creator (giving/loving) and is in the proper environment to increase this aspiration, then one can draw what the Kabbalists call the “Light that reforms.”

This Upper Light works on one and brings one closer to working truly for others and ultimately for the Creator.

Best,

Christian @KabU

Tricia Cox
      Participant

I get what you are saying, I always give the shirt off my back to people and ask for nothing back, But I always get taken advantage of all the time. I always make sure that other peoples lives are better no matter what my life is like, I am never full nor empty but always wanting something different. Does that make since?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.