Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 4. Understanding the World Around You – Video Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      J
      Participant

In the quiz I was sure I got 100% but I kept getting the first question wrong no matter no matter what answer I gave

Kayce
      Participant

I am at times not too sure about free will. We do not have free will but how to can we change our intentions? Because even intentions and desires also only belong to the creator?

Please  help me to understand.

Dear Kayce,

Indeed this is a fundamental question!

Freedom of choice is related to one’s environment and its influence on oneself. Our main choice is to choose the proper environment that will facilitate our spiritual growth and help us exit egoism towards the Creator’s qualities of love and bestowal.

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your encouraging words!

Maria

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

It worries me, not only since I started with KabU and the Kabbala, how difficult it is for me as a mother and grandmother to relate to my family truly spiritually. Instead of egoistically desiring their reciprocated love, respect and  will to give. Now I can’t feel happy that I do receive from God and bestow, what I receive. How can I change myself?

Dear Maria,

This is something beginners on the path do grapple with; however, it need not be a burden.

Maintain the relations you have always had towards your family as a mother and a grandmother as these are perfectly natural relations. It is recommended not to mix one’s inner spiritual work with one’s family or acquaintances.

Your question of how you can change yourself, when related to spirituality, relates directly to one’s engagement on the path (engaging in Kabbalistic books and working in a Kabbalistic group). As you continue your path, you will be given every tool necessary to advance. You will draw the Upper Light and this will aid in your correction. Ultimately, you will achieve equivalence of form with the Creator in His qualities of love and bestowal.

Just as a baby first needs his mother’s milk and not steak and vegetables for nourishment, these early steps are fundamental for one’s advancement.

The path will be perfectly laid out for you, and your choice is to take it!

Best of luck!

Christian @KabU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.