Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #5: WHO DO WE CHOOSE TO BE? Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

KabU
    Participant

Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

Awesome information, is there a disseminating group within Bnei Baruch or we all are that group or both ? What I would like to know are correct ways to disseminate this information.

There is a disseminating group, which is why there is KabU. But anyone can disseminate simply by “liking” and “sharing” our materials. The best dissemination is in this “hands off” manner where my contribution is the intention that I am doing this to bring the method of correction to humanity.

There is a disseminating group, which is why there is KabU. But anyone can disseminate simply by “liking” and “sharing” our materials. The best dissemination is in this “hands off” manner where my contribution is the intention that I am doing this to bring the method of correction to humanity.

We will judge them, always; even if we think we’re not judging. This is our nature, there’s nothing to do about it, except to understand that this is our nature. Because I live in a world where there appear to be others around me, and my whole self-value is based on comparison with others. If another seems better than me, I must justify myself. That’s why it’s better for me if they are diminished. And this whole calculation is mostly done beneath the threshold of my awareness. So, I don’t need to try to suppress judgement because I won’t be successful in this, but only in justifying myself even more, which is, ironically, an even bigger lie that I’ll then be under. Instead, I need to work on raising the importance of connection with others above our differences. And we truly are immeasurably different and incomparable. Our inability to accept anyone as greater and the reason my defense against that lowers them is that truly each one feels himself as special and is very special and is unique and incomparably important in the system to which we all belong. Each one would feel himself as a king if he knew his value in the spiritual system, but that’s all concealed for now. So, we need to read the books that are about this system of connection (the wisdom of Kabbalah) and try to become more adapted to it. To those who are not awakened to the system of Kabbalah what you can do is learn the language of integral education, which is the wisdom of Kabbalah but without any words like spiritual, Creator, Upper World, the soul, etc. Only connection. Connection is good because all of nature IS connected, and in harmony, except humans, who trample the Earth and each other, causing an imbalance in the whole system, primarily in the force of attitude between us.

Yaneth
      Participant

How we can help others to change and not be so rude with judgement towards others?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.