Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation 1. Welcome to a Perfect World Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dr. Gerry
      Participant

Hello:  About Egoism.  This is certainly contrary to Jesus’ statement:  Love your neighbor as yourself.  Religious leaders have frequently misinterpreted Scripture to mean either (1) Deny yourself; or (2) obtain a “false” humility in relationship.  To me, I think the question is one of boundaries?  Love is on a continuum (in my way of thinking).  False love (from appreciation, envy, to domination) knows NO boundaries and demands that others convert to their way of thinking.  Shall we Call it Toxic love?  Toxic love dominates.  Would you say that True Love is only manifested in the Messiah?  I think I tend to believe that.  My belief is based on the sacrifices and plan of salvation found in the stories in the Torah. Sincerely, Dr. Gerry

Lori
      Participant

Why is purpose greater than creating art, or music the highth of civilization, or science which greatly benefits humans?

Dear Lori,

Indeed, creating art and music that benefits humans can be a great thing! Some may be entirely satisfied with that; however, there are people who have an even deeper inclination into discovering the purpose of their lives. Kabbalists call this inclination the “point in the heart.”

As humanity develops, and the point in the heart becomes more of a focal point, we will see more art and music express that desire to be connected with the Creator. These forms of art and expression will aid in awakening a deeper desire and yearning to fulfill our purpose!

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.