Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation 3. Who’s Reading the Zohar Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Manuela
      Participant

Humanity is a unique Soul called Adam, broken in Billions of pieces due to our egoistic desires to fulfill ourselves (live and let live). You mean only people leaving in this moment on earth? What about the ones who left us and those who are not born yet? thankU so much.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi

Can we say that inside the Zohar we can find the surrounding Light, our future development of the soul, and that is why is very difficult to understand it?

Thank you

Adelina.

Manuela
        Participant

“…Each isolated, lonely “me” part contains within it every other “me,” plus the entire whole.” Is this the answer?

Dear Adelina,

Yes the Zohar contains the Surrounding Light and emits the Light that reforms to one engaging in this study. It is meant to assist us in acquiring new vessels, new sensation mechanisms that are more in-tune with the Upper Force. It is not for pure knowledge/understanding, but it is for gaining equivalence of form with the Creator; therefore, it is not possible nor necessary to be understood by the human mind. It is a tool that aids us in acquiring something above our current nature.

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi

Can you elaborate more about the machsom? What is it? In the video of this section, it said it was a threshold of sensitivity of the qualities of the spiritual world. Is that a psychological change of thinking?.

thank you .

Adelina.

Dear Adelina,

The Machsom is the barrier separating us from spirituality –  a psychological change is indeed necessary to cross this barrier, but more importantly it is about acquiring vessels of bestowal, Bina, the Creator’s qualities of love and giving. The more one engages with authentic Kabbalistic sources (books), with an authentic teacher, and with a group of students who are aspiring for the same goal, one comes to the threshold necessary to cross the Machsom.

Best of luck!

Christian @KabU

Adelina Santos
          Participant

Dear Christian

I acquire the vessel of bestowal until I have a screen. Is the screen, the intention to bestow, the machsom?

Thank you

Adelina.

Dear Adelina,

Acquiring the vessels of bestowal is related to using the Masach (screen). First, there is the Tzimtzum (restriction). where I restrict my egoistic vessels. The Masach is the tool that keeps and sustains the restriction of desire, thereby not letting the Upper Light enter and work on our ego. It is the preliminary factor needed to cross the Machsom.

Here is a link to a blog post by Dr. Laitman that goes into further details: https://laitman.com/2011/01/masach-gets-you-through-the-machsom/#gsc.tab=0

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.