Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #2: WHO ARE WE? Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

KabU
    Participant

Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

The lesson relates more to the actions of groups within a society, however a family circle comes to mind, since a family is a circle made of individuals, and a situation someone I know is experiencing. How can we help the people very close to us, such as family members, who due to not agreeing with the actions of a family member are putting up walls, rejecting, accusing, retracting their love, using manipulative techniques, and making a targeted family member feel alone and unloved?

It’s as if I want to fix pixels on the computer screen itself when they’re projected that way from somewhere else inside the computer. You deal with problems of this world by ordinary means without any mysticism. Then you work internally to correct yourself.

Catherine
      Participant

It isn’t clear to me why we would pretend to be new and improved. I am only beginning to understand the Kabbalistic perspective. Can’t people awaken to a new insight, apply it and be improved?

I’m not sure what your question relates to exactly. But I’ll give an answer and you can re-ask if needed.

Maybe you refer to the idea that we need to play the state that we want to be in? This is seemingly the least serious thing, and yet it is paradoxically the most serious thing – it’s the only thing. To play a state you’re absolutely not in yet, but which exists in the program of nature in potential is to draw evolutionary forces from that future state, which exists whether we want to head towards it or not. If the forces lined-up to bring us to that future state come from behind, it’ll be unpleasant. This is the shape of everything going on around us today.

Now, we don’t have the insights to know what our future state should look like. That’s why we can’t get an insight, apply it, improve – as you say. The only really good future, and the future in which all the good that can be exists, is a future in which I learn what the system is like in which I exist in an interconnected way with everyone else. Meaning what my thoughts would be like then, what my feelings would be like, my desires, etc.

More towards connection with everyone will be good, and all that’s inside that state will be good; and less connected will certainly be bad.

Yaneth
      Participant

When we get involve in any experiment we have the tendency to change the reality, that’s normal or it’s just the experiment experience?

The reality is completely shaped by your Desire. Of course you impact any situation you’re in.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.