Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Milos
      Participant

how we get to the midline, how we know how to work on the midline

Milos,
        We cling to the right line.  The Creator reveals more left line, by this we advance on the middle line.
        Seth@KabU

Milos
      Participant

What is a prayer

Anthony
      Participant

Hi Seth, I have a bit of a personal question to you and totally understand if you do not wish to answer…as you have no doubt been on this path of Kabbalah for a great deal longer than us, could you possibly describe in any way where we are all heading in terms of our daily reality from what you have experienced please. Do you feel more joy in your day than you did from when you began? Obviously, as several other students have said before, we have had ups and downs within our studies in terms of clarity and doubts. Are you at a point now where your experience has left you in no doubt that Kabbalah is something you feel is the answer to all of reality? Thanks

Anthony,
        A person notices many changes, but this depends on the person.  You can sit for many years next to someone else who is studying with you and one can go through 10,000 changes and the other 10 changes for example.
        There is the matter of the soul, there is also the matter of the exertion in the work.
        But on the most fundamental level, when a person begins to understand who he is, where he is, what are the forces operating on him, how they work and where it is all developing to, this changes everything.
        Certainly a person can be more calm and confident amidst the stormy sea of life’s changes.
        It is clear to me that this wisdom answers my questions on the nature of reality and the meaning of life.  A person should not believe anyone else about this.  A person must do a serious investigation, as much as he wants and can, as much as it is important to him until he finds a place that can answer his questions.
        Seth@KabU

Anthony
          Participant

Thanks Seth. I appreciate you answering this question for me. Some days, this all seems to make so much sense. I feel that I am connected to what the wisdom speaks of and others, it all seems to be some fairy story. Persistence, belief and consistency is the key. I am sure working in groups will be of great benefit to all of us.

Anthony,
          This is normal and this is how it works.
          Like walking, left and right, left and right.
          When the light fills, everything is clear, everything makes sense, in that state I can give praise and gratitude but in that state I don’t have a true prayer because I feel the illumination of the light.
          Then a person is emptied and he renews himself and has what to ask for.
          Seth@KabU

Christian
      Participant

This is really a mind absorbing lesson for me.

Thank you Tony Kosinec and the entire Kabu team.

My question is:

How did the expression “the wrath of God” or a similar one like “and God destroyed them and scattered their bones in the wilderness” manage to enter the scripture? Is there a deeper knowledge in Kabbalah to explain these “barbaric/cruel” description of the Creator?

Also is the scripture Tony mentioned in this lesson different from the old testament of the Bible?

Christian,
        Raising dust to be similar to the Creator, that’s a long and complicated process from inanimate to vegetative, to animate to the speaking degree who eventually comes in contact with and becomes similar to the Creator (in his qualities).
        Along the way there are a lot of things that happen, the Earth was once a ball of fire, then a ball of ice.  Eventually there was a person who had feelings and he goes through many tumultuous experiences.  All in all, the Creator does not change, but the experience of the person changes and all of these names are from the perspective of the Creature.
        You may be called Dad, or son or boss or friend, but it’s all Christian.
        Seth@KabU

Zied
      Participant

Hi there,

If I understand correctly, one should focus on prayer and the Zohar reading for the sake of developing that point in the heart. He should do that even if he has doubts or doesn’t have spiritual senses. And that is the free will? And with consistency he will start to acquire the desire to receive in order to bestow and be similar to the creator. Am I correct?

Zied,
        In the wisdom of kabbalah, there is not a slogan or a one line of instructions to put in my pocket and if I just do that, like a magic pill, everything will be fixed.
        This method requires a person to go through a process of inner transformation.
        In order to go through that process, we need to be influenced by the right influences.
        For example, if one hears the news on TV in the morning, these thoughts and stories will stay with him all day and work on his thoughts and emotions.  Sometimes we also notice that some song that we haven’t heard in 10 years is playing in our head.
        So we want the influence of the Zohar to work on us as we go about our day.
        Regarding doubts, etc. we need to work with them.  We have a mind after all and we don’t advance by blind faith.  So scrutinize the doubts and then decide based on your goal are you ready to go according to your mind built of your past or can you hold the hand of the one who is in front of you and take one step with him.
        Repeat 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Jonah
      Participant

I would like to understand the new man spirit vessel more including the relationship that the old egoistic man has with him. Is there an article or video on this?

Hi Jonah,
        I’m not sure what you mean.
        Use the language from the lessons to ask the question so that I can follow what you’re referring to.  I’m not familiar with new man spirit vessel.  I think you mean new spiritual vessels, but I’m not sure and don’t want to confuse.

Thanks,
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.