Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

So the “network” channels Light always from the GE to the AHP?

But it’s more of a spiral in degrees because of the Massach/ Reflected Light?

And we are attaining “upward” through our network (Kli) and the Light That Reforms?

Thanks so much 🙏

Well, no, but it doesn’t matter. You’re on the right track in terms of efforts and feeling, and it doesn’t matter if you get the words right. It’ll all sort out internally and become correct, according to the efforts. Keep going just as you are.

Rae
          Participant

Thanks so much 🙏💖

Soraziz
      Participant

What I am learning really is fascinating. I feel so hopeful that there IS a way and I am so happy to be a part of it but I keep asking myself some questions:

– what specific roles do women play in the connections? Why do we hear so little about gender differences if we know that women don’t reincarnate in men or vice versa? I thought there were different roles in what we had to do in reconnecting as a soul.

– Why Jews? As a non jew do I play the same role? If yes then was jews’ role important to carry this hidden message only until this last generation? If not, then do they play a different role or not?

I guess my questions combined would be: does my corporeal identity as a non jew women put me in a specific role in this dissemination that nobody else can play but me?

(1) It’s because Kabbalah doesn’t deal with what’s going on within the Desire, including the genders. Kabbalah is a science of being Above the desire, with a spiritual Screen, and the Upper Worlds that one perceives through it.

(2) The question is valid, but Kabbalah also doesn’t deal with that, meaning so-called Jews in this world. If I’m a Jew ( יְהוּדִי (yehudi)), from the word that means unity, it means I am united through a group to the Upper Force by my Equivalence of Form with the Upper Force that I attain only through connection with friends in the group. Otherwise it’s not considered that I’m Jewish, regardless of who I was born to.

(3) You play a role in the system only you can play but you’ll only gradually understand what it is as you attain the root of your soul.

Joseph
      Participant

In the reading From Chaos to Harmony it states, “In truth, we are living in a space that contains an enormous amount of information about each and every element. This is an information field called “Nature’s thought,” and we exist within it.” I do not have a question but observation on a recent scientific theory that is being experimented with for proof. The theory is that information is the fifth natural state of matter in nature. The experiments are giving positive results to support the theory. The theory then extends to, this revelation reveals we are living in a simulation. Hey science, your only thousands of years behind revealing this truth! Really makes me appreciate the science of Kabbalah.

Science has revealed relatively nothing of what exists, barely scratched the surface, say, of how the human body works, and yet naively thinks we know everything. Later, our modern medicine will look like something some witch doctor was doing. We’ll see how the Upper Force is going to teach humanity that it has to realize it’s smallness and turn to the Creator for help because suddenly we see that nothing works, from everything we thought was operating thanks to our wise actions.

Joseph
      Participant

In the reading from A Guide to The Hidden Wisdom of Kabbalah it states, “Adam was a good soul, wanting only to give to the Creator. But he misjudged his ability to give to the Creator, and that mistake cost him-and, consequently, us-heavily.” Wasn’t this egoistic action a predetermined need in order to perfectly fulfill the Creator’s plan. Or, as the reading suggests, Adam had another option available that would allow freewill choice to adhere to the Creator? It seems there was no choice, so no mistake, as the writings of Creator speaking with the forces before creation of man discussed them knowing both future misdeeds and future will towards adhesion with Creator. Also, were we there before the shattering? Or, did we get created because of the shattering? Trying to understand being one in the beginning, seeming to become many, then back to one at end of correction. If we were there in the beginning then we were also a part of Adam’s choice? I feel Adam is getting a bad rap as the cost was a needed payment, my personal costs are a needed payment. Actually, still working on integrating this concept.

There are not so many questions to ask, in fact you have just one question at a time. And more important than the answer is one’s scrutiny of “what is the question I have?”

Joseph
          Participant

Contemplating this answer I realize my questions to all my questions:

What is freedom?

What is, there is none else besides Him?

Answers from forums have seem to come in form of:

The answers will be revealed in degrees connected with spiritual degree attained.

So the one important question for me is, can I work with the left line doubt while in a group of 10 to build screen that will lead to crossing the barrier to the spiritual bottom degree? A crossing that will bring revelation of Nature’s system, which is the desire question of, what is the purpose of this life?

Freedom: Freedom from the angel of death, meaning from this force in us that wants us not to reach the goal of our life. It operates me so secretly that I think it is me, yet it’s utterly controlling me, like that movie ‘invasion of the body snatchers”.

None Else Besides Him: The singular force that operates all of reality, every microbe, and of course, our every thought, feeling, desire.

Left Line: I would forget about the Left Line for now. We don’t have such a discernment to work with realistically and we don’t need it. Here, we need to build the importance of the spiritual goal, the joy and greatness of the path. The Light will work in response to these efforts and sort everything out.

Paul
      Participant

Is it correct to say that with the shattering of the one soul into many pieces, at the same time ( or in due time), the one desire shattered also  in many desires till arriving in ‘this world’?

And to climb our way back, do all the desires (613??) need a specific screen? Or will one screen, reflecting in time all desires, be sufficient?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

They’re all your pieces, parts of your soul, and you will correct them all, with pleasure.

Shira
      Participant

Ok, seriously…where is everyone? I’m not getting any response from anybody and I’m the only one in this class. What’s going on over there? Could someone reach out and let me know why it seems there is only me here on this forum? Thanks in adavance.

tefo bogosi
        Participant

you are not alone. we are here. I realised that at the begining of the course acess to all the weeks was open. several days later, as in the previous courses, it became restricted to one week at a time. I suspect that, perhaps you may have already reached or passed week 3 by the time time the anomally was corrected.

Paul
        Participant

Hallo Shira,

You are not alone, we are all in this together, You are only ahead in time: we can react on week 3 forum from september 5 onwards. You reacted on the forum on August 16th. How did you manage??

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.