Ask Anything – Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS Ask Anything – Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

KabU
    Participant

Ask Anything – Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Nothing to ask at this time, Simply keeping an open mind to learn. Thank you for your time!

Diane
      Participant

In Shamati 25, we are told that we need to cleave to the right books and the right teachers in order not to lose our foundations. With all the books and all the teachers in the world today, How do we know that we are cleaving to the authentic Kabbalah teachers and books, especially in the beginning?

Hi Diane,

You’re right. That’s where on the one hand there is a risk that you’ve chosen the wrong place, and after years you’ll find out that it’s not the true way to the Creator. And you stand no shadow of a hope of even finding that out unless you do chose one, and only one, path and teacher and follow their every advice, neither adding anything from any other method, nor subtracting any aspect as it might seem appropriate to do. These are the conditions for attaining the Upper World. But choosing to which ship to tie your raft is up to you. The answer Kabbalist Dr. Michael Liatman was given when he first came and asked his teacher, The Rabash, “How do I know you’re a true teacher,” was “Go out and search; you won’t get any insurance.” A student must have this free choice and in a way that they don’t feel there is any more promised that what’s promised by your inner feeling. About that, I can tell you that more or less the correct litmus test is a feeling that “this is it, here seems like the truth.” This is called “One studies where the heart desires.” If I have a true Point in the Heart, it doesn’t permit me to stay in a false place long as this Point fell from the very Upper World that true Kabbalah speaks of, and this Point is like a shock-proof BS-detector. But yes, choosing, a student must do. And there are “many ways to the Creator” which is why one needs to find the one that is right for them.

Here, these books and teachers are laid out clearly: Rabash, Baal HaSulam, Dr. Michael Laitman, and a few other authors found on our site: https://kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources

Diane
          Participant

Thank you for your clear reply Gianni! My quest to find the path back to our Creator has taken many years, but I do feel that with the material I am studying now with KabU, Chabad & several other authentic sources… I am home!!! My heart leaps every time I discover new things about our Creator in the books or videos (some of yours included) that I watch. Baruch HaShem and bless you too. 💖

Purity K
      Participant

How long do you think it will take humanity to tame the ego? And will humanity succeed in this endeavor?

They’ll certainly succeed. Either they will leap towards the goal as great adventurers, joyfully and passionately; or such tsunamis – viral, economic, familial, natural, political – will come like encroaching molten lava, and from pain they will leap. We don’t need to advance through pain as that will be pains like no other undergone by humanity thus far. Therefore, all depends on humanity knowing there’s a goal to human existence that has nothing to do with tech, capital, science and so on – but with the good connection between people. It sounds so simple that we think that can’t be a solution to our troubles. Moreover we think we are already connected to others. Little do we know that we have never done what Kabbalists mean when they say connection, and that’s why the world keeps getting worse and not better. After all our smarts and thousands of years, look what we have in the world – starvation, rape, murder, hatred among everyone, nuclear threats, war, etc.  So, all depends on the dissemination of integral education by which people will understand that they are connected to others but in a bad connection. And they need help from a hidden helping force in nature that can invert this connection to good. Then all troubles will vanish. We’ll be found already in the Garden of Eden. When will it happen? – doesn’t depend on time according to our sphere – the Creator has other planets and galaxies where time is different, and all together time doesn’t exist. According to our clocks, the creator has billions of years more that He can wait. Only for us waiting longer, even one extra second than necessary, entails more pain. Thus, no person has anything to do but go towards the purpose of their life ASAP.

Esther
      Participant

What do you think of the explosion of autism, a syndrome where people don’t know how to connect.  What can autistic people do to overcome that sense of separation that is part of the syndrome?

Hi Esther,

All psychological states (and all of us are in a certain psychological state that characterizes our perception of reality, in which we feel ourselves existing in a world, in which there was some history before I existed and there will be people existing after I die) are a product of the shattering of the singular system, in which there weren’t different people, but one Creation, a single desire. Now, I experience a shard of this once whole desire. My whole essence is this desire. And if I would go deeper into my true essence, it’s the whole integral desire that is common to all those broken pieces of it, which include all the people that exist and ever have existed and will exist. All of us, towards the true, whole and perfect reality are truly like someone with a severe cognitive disability. Towards that reality we are blind, deaf, unable to taste, and completely distorted in all possible ways. We don’t even know in what world we exist. And that’s why people are miserable in it, and why the world is going in the direction it is. It’s clearer by the day to everyone that no good future is possible for humanity. With this comes the increase in mental illness, both inborn and acquired. All of this is a product of the shattered perception of reality, which is inborn in every person to varying extents. We need to correct this perception. Through connection with others, for which we need the wisdom of Kabbalah, which is the wisdom of how to connect the shattered desire, we reveal the whole, eternal reality, above time and space. And there, there is no mental illness. Now, those in our world who are born with a severe mental illness or disability, they play a special role in the system that includes all people. All people are on the path of suffering actually, and this is just their particular participation in the correction of the broken vessel, in an unconscious manner. And all of us are involved in the gradual, painful correction of this broken vessel. If we have an awakening to the wisdom of Kabbalah, we need to move to a conscious, proactive, and far more pleasant and quick correction process.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Is it known if suicide has any correlation with loneliness but I mean the lost of hope of being part of society ? I would like to know more of this aspect. Any books recommendations or lectures given on this topic ?

Hi Orlando,

Yes. To begin with, we have a problem, that on the one hand, the best, most pleasant and beautiful state is one in which I am connected to others. On the other hand, I have no clue how to connect to others. In fact, I have no ability to achieve connection because what true connection is, is where I, a lone black point (speaking of my true internal essence, rather than the protein animal I imagine myself as) can be in a certain constellation with others, a certain inclination towards them, by which I invite the hidden force in Nature to become the glue that binds us, like the soup holds croutons in a certain relation to each other and all the soup ingredients then belong to one thing. This is the greatest sensation of eternal harmony from which nothing is missing. This is what every one of us “black points” is actually chasing. Behind the food, sex, family, money, power, honor, knowledge the hidden (also hidden from my own awareness) is the desire for that connection with all the other 7 billion parts of me, the connection of each one of them yielding untold delights and adventures.

So, one does not reach despair simply because they are a social reject, don’t know how to make friends, or something along these lines. But rather one becomes despaired that they have not found the method of connection. Of course he does not describe his plight as such, rather he has all sorts of other self-explanations the same way he chases all those pleasures as opposed to running directly towards connection with others. Moreover, the closed system he is in is not revealed to him, that connection is the goal of this system since all good is revealed in that connection the same as all species are born of the connections between cells. There is nowhere to go but to this connection, no other reality until this connection happens. It is what stands before us and the easiest time to make this correction is always now, in the life we have.

Yaneth
      Participant

How we will can manage the new interconnection around the world in more positive benefic of others?

Sorry I missed this excellent question, Yaneth. We can manage it not by any of the mechanisms the ego has devised in our world. That won’t work, as we see by our centuries of trying to balance the relations between people and nations. In fact, we’re no longer able to create harmony even in a single village. The ego, which is the force of separation between people, has grown to such an extent that truly we need the help of an Upper Force, to invert these relations so that we will be in Equivalence with that Upper Force and behave as if in an integral system, as Kabbalists write, “as one man in one heart.” The realistic starting point for this is that I start with myself, the correction of my attitude towards the world. Afterwards, I’ll be able to explain to others how to do it and what a sublime reality is being concealed from us only because of our disconnectedness.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.