What makes it so difficult for us to agree with the results of the research on pro-social spending that was presented in the lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 1. Sharing or Hoarding: What Makes Me Happy? What makes it so difficult for us to agree with the results of the research on pro-social spending that was presented in the lesson?

KabU
    Participant

What makes it so difficult for us to agree with the results of the research on pro-social spending that was presented in the lesson?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      jon doe
      Participant

This kind of thinking is just a reflection of our survival mode. It has been centuries since we have passed the survival era at least for most of us. But we still live and act like we are still cave man and it is just not enought, we don’t have enough.

KatieBug
      Participant

Ego, and self interest.

Because of the habit to give mostly the things to ourselves or to direct family ,which are also near to ourselves .

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

what makes it difficult is our self-interest that is opposite with connection

Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

I agree with the fact that it is very rewarding to donate. However, my low nature, which is satisfied with material pleasures, is very strong. The lack of knowledge on how to sublimate the second is what makes it difficult to fully agree with the results of the research.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.