Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      maria santos
      Participant

Even as a child I felt that what i perceived was not what others perceived. Simply my eyes were different from someone else, so even if I said something was red, in their view it might be blue but since we were all taught that an apple was red, we call whatever color we see an apple as red.  It became even more apparent as an adult when I would sit in a meeting and something would be said and later you would find out that people sitting in the same meeting heard something different

paula
      Participant

Most of the time,  but not always.  Sometimes I struggle with blaming others especially if great wrongs or harm is done to me or others.   I find it takes time for me to filer and process the event/subject in order for me to see the higher potential or the Creators will in that situation.

Roberto Ayala
      Participant

Yes but I would prefer not to : D

Marcy
      Participant

Yes. Learning that we are one soul has changed my perception and therefore my reality.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Feel it as it is.but when free frfrom thinking gradually it changes.

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

I mostly feel that way now. I do not see life the same as others quite often. I know that we all agree that is a car, that is a dog, or that is that movie etc. But when I see a person perform an activity I can see their intention isn’t always as bad as the action they perform. I can see how so many people are hurt then they hurt others. I can let that go and forgive and many others want to hang them, execute them etc. Forgiveness in the heart is something I can get to usually but not at first necessarily. In my job I can foresee problems coming because someone let an ego solution rule the day not realizing the result is hurtful or chaotic. My perceptions have changed over the years due to spiritual studies and I no longer only see others as their body. I am working on this but it never leaves my mind for long.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.