Do you sense that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected? It is something you feel in everyday life?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS Do you sense that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected? It is something you feel in everyday life?

KabU
    Participant

Do you sense that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected? It is something you feel in everyday life?

Viewing 5 posts - 7 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

I myself are working on connecting to my neighbours, strangers on my path, giving thumps up to people behaving generous in traffic, “small” talk at the counter at the store etc. Before Kabbalah I walked with my eyes down. So I am beginning to fell more connected to the world.

Also I see that the “whistleblowers”/”tinfoil hats”/ heroes of the world are connecting to each other and speaking about connecting and engaging in building healthy, sustainable local systems of sharing and helping.

zohreh
      Participant

Yes, the world is like a big spider web where our thoughts and actions vibrate and the slightest vibration in the whole creates a big vibration.

Jan Koons
      Participant

The world is interconnected in the way one country is moving into another country to exploit their resources or gain control. Also, in the way a virus can start in one little spot on the map and in time take over the world. I however, see anger, ego, and divisiveness over this interconnection.

Anonymous
      Inactive

yes of course.

Yaneth
      Participant

Yes our world more interconnected more than years ago, today it’s possible be in others countries just using a cell or a computer.

Viewing 5 posts - 7 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.