Do you sense that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected? It is something you feel in everyday life?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS Do you sense that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected? It is something you feel in everyday life?

• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

Do you sense that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected? It is something you feel in everyday life?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

I think the world is interconnected but unaware at this time. I’m sensing that they are finally waking up and realizing there is more that what is shown in the media and realizing we are all connected and need to treat each other loving.

Purity K
      Participant

Yes, I sense that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected. Yes. It is something that I feel in everyday life e.g if a song is released, the whole world gets it via social media at the same time unlike  decades ago where those living in other countries had to wait for months to get the released song.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Of coarse. A good example is the pandemia.

Christianne
      Participant

op dit moment voel ik het verwarrend  aan de ene  kant  is er het virus met onnoemelijk veel doden, bestrijden, bevechten landen elkaar  in een vreselijke oorlog met veel slachtoffers… is er  machtswellust  ….  langs de andere kant  proberen landen  samen te werken en oplossingen te vinden tegen het virus,  zijn landen solidair en willen helpen   Maar alles wat gebeurt  heeft invloed  op  alles en iedereen  zowel materieel, emotioneel  en ook  spiritueel ;

Mihaela
      Participant

The world is more connected today than ever before, a good example would be the minds and hearts of people connecting through social media. I feel in my daily life a spiritual awakening in many people, which is reflected from the existential questions and an urgent need for satisfactory answers.

David J
      Participant

In the material world, yes certainly. The choices are will we continue using these connections for only egotistical intentions or can we correct the desire for the good of all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.